- Movie Dialogue Vol. 6
- The Raw Cutz Super Pack
- The Blues Sessions
- Indian Vocal Sessions
- Afro Tech Vocals
- House Acoustic Guitar
- Siren by Veela
- Fungus And Weed - Smokin Delights & Turf Breaks
Login for free samples   Download specs PDF
- 24 Bit Quality
- 288 Loops from India, instruments include Dholak, dilruba, Dukithir Frame Drum, Khanjira, Morsing, Shaker , Strings, Tabla, Tavil Veena, Violin, Vocals and More!
- 95 Loops from Indonesia: instruments include Didong, Flutes, Geundrang, Rapai Vocals and more!!
- 34 Loops from Maldives, instruments include Chellangai, Dholak, Djembe, Shaker, Thalam, vocals and more!
- 148 Loops from Myanmar, instruments include Gong, Harps, Monks, Vocals and more!
- 87 Loops from Srilanka, instruments include: Bells, chants, children singing, Dholki, Flute, Tabla, Veena, Violin, Vocals and more!
- 72 Loops from Thailand: instruments include Bells, Cluican, Gong, KhongWongYaipat, Kihim, Ping Mandolin, Vocals and more!
- 24 Raw FX and ambiences
- 6 Laya Project Videos from India, Indonisia, Maldives, Myanmar, Srilanka and Thailand
Also Available as Ableton Live Ready 8+ Separately
The Laya Project - Producer Collection is an exceptionally high quality bundle of rare recordings, from the award winning production Laya Project, a journey of music and visual discovery through six countries affected by the 2004 tsunami. The Laya Project - Producer Collection contains authentic and organic folk instruments and vocals, recorded in the remote villages of Indonesia, Thailand, Myanmar, India, Sri Lanka and Maldives using warm Neve and SSL preamps and Neumann vintage tube mics.
Without any digital inputs, the Laya Project - Producer Collection is a boutique collection of acoustic ethnic samples and loops, and astonishing vocals in different languages.
The Royalty Free Collection of samples is categorized under the six countries of the Laya Project, and includes visual clips from this award winning film that continues to tour festivals and screening houses till today. www.layaproject.com.
EarthMoments was created to offer music producers unique collections of high quality samples and a space to explore unique sounds and signatures that sets the creative spirit free to cross borders, explore, and discover unique instruments and sounds of the world.
Our teams of producers and engineers have over twenty years of industry experience, and our musicians are internationally acclaimed and top industry professionals.
Our in-house studios carrying state-of-the-art analog and digital equipment combined with our passion for quality brings us to produce the best quality samples.
EarthMoments is a division of EarthSync, a world music record label, and producer of award-winning audio and visual productions that brings together traditional and contemporary music in unique, high quality productions.
Celt Islam | Rating: 10/10
Laya Project by Earth Moments . This is a lovely introdcution to world and ethnic sounds from around the world . This little great package of ethno goodies comes with some lovely folders of loops and sounds from places like The Maldives , India and Indonesia. Each folder also contains some lovely short films of the people being recorded , for me this is a delight to review as i also did a remix for Earth momemnts Laya Projects The track Ya Allah which you are most welcome to listen to here :http://soundcloud.com/celt-islam/ya-allah-sufi-dubstars-aka-celt-islam-dj-umb-remix-feat-dawoud-kringle-laya-project This package is most perfect for most styles espeically Entho house and Transnational Dubstep! I strongly recomend this excellent package to any serious producer and artist. 10 out of 10!Full review