- Tech To House
- Future Garage and Deep Techno
- Tribal Drums & Percussion
- Aki Bergen - Analogue House and Electronica
- Dark Techno FX
- Justin Robertson Presents Cosmic Techno Disco
- Ghostek - Industrial Techno
- Organic Percussion
- Tech Drum Fills
Login for free samples   Download specs PDF
- 24Bit Quality
- 30 Bass Loops
- 115 Drum Loops
- 29 Synth Loops
- 102 Top Loops
- 25 Bass Hits
- 31 Fx Shots
- 80 Drum Hits
- 30 synth Shots
- 276 Rex2 Files
- 64 Soft Sampler Patches For Kontakt, Halion, Exs24, Nnxt and Sfz Formats
Apple Loops, Reason Refill and Ableton Live Pack Available Seperately
Pablo Decoder Presents Peak Time Berlin
For producers looking for a collection of sounds that represent the collective sound of the Berlin underground party scene right now, Peak Time Berlin has arrived.
Including Industrial Techno Sonic Experimentation, Punchy Beats, Jackin Grooves, Atmospheric Pads, Dark FX, and Deep, Chunky Basslines.
Peak Time Berlin weighs in at 560mb and includes 385 24Bit samples, with 276 Loops between 124 - 129 Bpm, plus 166 One shot Sounds. You also get 64 ready to play patches for Reason NNXT, Halion, Kontakt, SFZ, or Kontakt compatible soft samplers. Apple Loops, Ableton Live and Reason Refill versions are also available to purchase separately.
In detail the Peak Time Berlin pack from Loopmasters includes 30 Bass Loops, 115 Drum Loops, 29 Synth Loops, 102 Top Loops, 25 Bass Hits, 80 One Shot Drum Samples, 31 FX plus 30 Synth Tones.
This pack was created by Pablo Decoder, Minimal Kidz Cult leader and Co Founder of Mil Manos NGO and was inspired by the music of labels including Ostgut Ton, Mobilee, Minus, Plus 8, Rushhour, and artists such as Stimming, Ivan Murco, Ben Klock, Soul Clap, and Ripperton.
"Peak Time Berlin is a collection of grooves and sounds that I have made in the last 2 years while experiencing this awesome city and I have them used them all myself for my own productions and live shows as Pablo Decoder and also my Deep Techy moniker Lili Et Klaus." - Pablo Decoder
Here is a free track and video that uses some of the sounds made for this pack
Format Options Explained:
- Zip(main) format includes Acidised Wav and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
- Apple Loops format includes Apple Loops and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
- Reason Refill format includes Wav and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches NNXT and Kong. Comes as a .rfl compressed file only for use within Propellerheads Reason.
- Ableton Live Pack format includes Pre Warped Wav Loops and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Ableton Sampler. Comes as a .Alp File only for use within Ableton Live.
- Wav Loop Pack format includes Acidised Wav loop content only.
- One Shots & Sampler Patches format includes all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
If in doubt we recommend you purchase the Zip(main) format which is usable with nearly all music applications and software.
Also boughtView All
Also from LoopmastersView All
- CAPSUN Presents Trap Evolution
- Junkyard Percussion Vol. 2
- Eat Static Presents Static Sounds Vol1: Broken Electronica Loops and Pads
- Loopmasters Presents Essentials 31 - House & Garage
- Dubstep Therapy
- EDM Massive Presets - Arps & Sequences
- Atmospheric Vinyl Breaks
- The Squatters Present Main Room Electro House
- Nu:Logic - Drum & Bass Vol. 9