- Ableton Live Projects
- Total Science DnB Lab Test V1
- Logic - Mix Essential Channel Strips
- Loopmasters Presents Logic ES2 Dubstep Bass Presets
- June Miller - Dark Complex Drum & Bass
- Ultimate Dance Vocals Volume 1
- Dubstep Tracks
- Growl - Monster Bass & Creature FX
- Apocalypse Beats -Trap Dubstep Drumstep
Login for free samples
- 24Bit Quality
- 100 Bass Loops
- 192 Drum Loops
- 36 Percussion Loops
- 160 Synth Loops
- 232 Vocal Loops
- 19 Vox Shots
- 144 Drum Hits
- 14 Bass Hits
- 25 Synth Hits
- 53 Bass Multi Sampled Instruments
- 25 Synth Multi Sampled Instruments
- 77 SFX
- 742 Rex2 Files
- 106 Soft Sampler Patches For Kontakt, Halion, Exs24, Nnxt and Sfz Formats
Apple Loops, Ableton Live Pack and Reason Refill available seperately.
Aquasky - Future Jungle & Drumstep
Future Jungle is the name being talked about a lot at the moment, a genre that has its roots heavily planted within the legendary rave culture of the UK. Giving a definite nod to the classic early to mid 90s period that defined drum and bass and rave this pack is all about bringing it bang up to date with a modern twist of current production techniques.
Following up from their recent album "Raise the Devil", a step back into the darker, heavier world of breakbeat, dubstep, drumstep, ragga and bass, Monster Sounds label owners Aquasky are please to drop this genre swerving sample pack.
Aquasky have always been about fusing different styles together to get a full on, in your face, no compromise sound and nothing changes in 2012. They have bought together the elements they know best, the big bad Basslines, the Rolling Breaks and the Huge Musical Drops that take you on a journey and then dumps you straight back onto the dancefloor with a BOOM!
The beauty of this pack and the production styles of Aquasky is that it seamlessly flips between the different genres and tempos but still keeps a consistency of the trademark raw, in your face sound. The parts can just as easily work in a 140 future jungle tune as it does being flipped into a drumstep or d&b track or even used in other genres! There is a massive amount of scope here for all professional and up and coming producers to go in deep and rock the studio session.
To get the right sound for the pack the guys dug deep and got some dusty boxes down from the loft to find their original patches from some of the analogue gear they used back in the days when they hung around at the mythical Speed night with the likes of Fabio , Bukem, Wax Doctor and all the masses of influential labels and DJ's of that era.
This aint just about the old sounds tho!!! There also is a huge amount of the most upfront sounding riffs, beats, bass and synth lines bringing alive the Future Jungle name along with some huge bass and synth multi patches taken directly from the Aquasky hard drive. Included in the content are some of the sounds used to make 'Raise the Devil' the killer album it is as well as a plethora of sounds that are yet to be heard by the outside world!
To add the authentic dance hall rub and to keep in line with past Monster Sounds releases the guys have enlisted the vocal talents of the Ragga Twins protégés CoGee, M-Tek and Pedro Slimer aka The RTC Crew. These boys roll deep with Flinty Badman and Deman Rockas and have thrown down some seriously heavy vocal licks which would lively up any party. There are a mixture of one shots, shouts, freestyles and verses all ready to drop directly in to a track.
This pack delivers the diverse tools and inspiration for anyone seeking to produce awesome 'Bass Music' in whatever genre or tempo they choose to work at, with a huge 1.4 gb of content covering much of the core elements of this style of dance music.
Weighing in at 1.7GB, the pack includes 1504 24Bit samples, with 720 loops between 140 – 177 Bpm, and 784 One Shot samples. Also included are 106 ready to play patches for Halion, EXS, SFZ, Kontakt and Reason NNXT. Apple Loops, Reason Refill and Ableton Live versions are also available to purchase seperately.
Now go and rip this pack apart, empty the contents into your hard drive and go and blow up some dancefloors!
Format Options Explained:
- Zip(main) format includes Acidised Wav and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
- Apple Loops format includes Apple Loops and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
- Reason Refill format includes Wav and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches NNXT and Kong. Comes as a .rfl compressed file only for use within Propellerheads Reason.
- Ableton Live Pack format includes Pre Warped Wav Loops and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Ableton Sampler. Comes as a .Alp File only for use within Ableton Live.
- Wav Loop Pack format includes Acidised Wav loop content only.
- One Shots & Sampler Patches format includes all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
Celt Islam | Rating: 10/10
Aquasky - Future Jungle & Drumstep by Monster Sounds . All you Jungists,DubHeadz and Breakbeat junkies! This is one serious mega power punched producers package around! Comes well laced with some awsome Breaks and Basslines and some great synth loops ranging from 140 to 170plus bpm and the sample hits are a delight! This is most perfect for the modern Junglist of 2012 as it also steps into the realm of Dubstep and Breakbeat culture which for me is perfect as now we enter a time where styles murge and meet together. A total 10 out of 10 !Full review