- Bass House & Garage
- Deep House Grooves 2
- Mainroom Drops
- Tech To House
- EDM Tuned Kicks
- Essential EDM
- New Wave Deep House 2
- Top 100 DJs Signature Sounds Massive Presets Vol. 1
Login for free samples
- 24Bit Quality
- 39 Bass Loops,
- 57 Music Loops,
- 38 Kick Loops,
- 9 Mixed Drum Loops,
- 35 Percussion Loops,
- 19 Snare Clap Loops,
- 44 Top Loops,
- 6 Tuned Drum Kits,
- 236 Drum Hits,
- 11 Bass One Shots,
- 16 Bass multi Sampled Instruments,
- 22 Synth Multi Sampled Instruments,
- 46 One Hit and Stabs and
- 43 SFX
- 115 Soft Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, Exs24, Nnxt, Sfz
A full Ableton Live Ready Pack, Apple Loops and Reason 5 Refill also and available seperately.
Tom Middleton Deep Bass House
Loopmasters are proud to present AS101, Deep Bass House by Tom Middleton, a fresh and original sample collection that pushes the boundry's of the hotest direction in House music today!
A beard needing little introduction, Tom Middleton, aka Cosmos, aka Tom The Jedi has clocked up 23 years in the industry under as many names as there are genres.
Formerly one half of pioneering electronic act couple Global Communication and nu-new-knew-School Electro Funk 'n' Breakmeats outfit The Jedi Knights. Schooled in '89 by none other than the Aphex Twin, who Tom learned the mystical arts of sampling, analogue synthesis, lo-fi bedroom production and vegetarian midi gastronomy.
Tom has shared the stage with little known local upcoming artists like Kanye West, Snoop Dogg, Busta Rhymes, Lady Gaga, Mark Ronson, Duran Duran and The Mighty Boosh and remixed many underground and obscure talents like Prince, Coldplay, The Verve, Florence and The Machine, Paloma Faith, Goldfrapp, Orbital, Underworld and Leftfield.
The current Bass House sound which Tom and Lars 'Funk D'Void' dubbed 'Liquatech' over four years ago blends elements of late 80's B-Boy Electro, Detroit Techno, Strictly NY Garage and Warp Bass and Bleeps, R&S Euro Rave, UK Jungle to mid 90's Bukem style Liquid Drum & Bass production trickery and the pre Dubstep era MJ Cole 2 Step sound.
The prominent use of the 808 Kick Drum for playing Bassline characterizes the whole Bass House movement.
Throw in the essence of Tom's Sound Of The Cosmos musical philosophy which combines all his inspirations with trademark cinematic space, atmosphere, deep, warm and emotive pads, chords and strings, memorable bleep toplines, broken chords and cinematic Sci-Fi SFX… and there you have it. DEEP BASS HOUSE.
Expect to find bundles of Raw, Dry, Crusty Synth Essentials including, Multi-Oscillator Stadium Sized Synths, Cone Wobbling Sub Basses, Radiophonic Sci-Fi SFX, Layered Snare Claps, Pre-Swung Hats and Percussion and how about the lowest Kick you've ever heard…note G octave minus 1, weighing in at around 25Hz! Try that for size Luciano and co!
In Detail, Deep Bass House Weighs in at 1.23Gb of 24 Bit Quality samples including 39 Bass Loops,57 Music Loops,38 Kick Loops, 9 Mixed Drum Loops, 35 Percussion Loops, 19 Snare Clap Loops, 44 Top Loops, 6 Tuned Drum Kits, 236 Drum Hits, 11 Bass One Shots, 16 Bass multi Sampled Instruments, 22 Synth Multi Sampled Instruments, 46 One Hit and Stabs, 43 SFX, 268 Rex2 Files and 115 Soft Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, Exs24, Nnxt, Sfz. A full Ableton Live Ready Pack, Apple Loops and Reason 5 Refill also available seperately.
No expense has been spent on meticulously recording for authenticity, raw phatness and vibe using super hi end Tandy, Sanyo and Radioshack circuitry and bouncing to TDK C90 tape on a Walkman for that lush low end bump and sound rounderising. Tom thought popping stuff through the Neve console and pinning the Studer A800 would be a bit too lo-fi and trendy.
Kit List High Lights include early 90's Detroit Techno studio classics - Ensoniq Mirage, Yamaha DX100, Roland SH101, Roland D-50, Korg M1.
Vintage Japanese drum machines retuned (where possible) to the key of C for Tom's patented Harmonic Drum programming with all your favourites ready to rock; 78, 606, 707, 727, 808 and 909.
And if that's not enough! Tom has authentically recreated or sourced from old disks some of dance music's legendry sounds including, Rhythim is Rhythim 'Strings Of Life' string patch, Orbital's 'Chime' DX100 Bass patch, Nitro Deluxe 'Let's Get Brutal' Piano Stab sampled and featured in Inner City's 'Good Life' (amongst 100's of others), 808 State 'Pacific State' String Chord sample, and don't forget the Sueno Latino Bird Call sample for pure Balearic nostalgia..off an old EMU disk ...it's all here... you lucky tweople!
If you're looking for the sounds from labels such as, Hotflush, Dirtybird, Hypercolour, MUM, Lo:Rise and Audiotonic, and producers such as Justin Martin, Eats Everything, Maya Jane Coles, J Phlip, Synkro, Joy Orbison, Scuba, Julio Bashmore, Rodriguez Jr, Claude Von Stroke, Robert Babicz, Vincenzo and Maceo Plex then look no further!
Format Options Explained:
- Zip(main) format includes Acidised Wav and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
- Apple Loops format includes Apple Loops and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
- Reason Refill format includes Wav and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches NNXT and Kong. Comes as a .rfl compressed file only for use within Propellerheads Reason.
- Ableton Live Ready Pack format includes Pre Warped Wav Loops and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Ableton Sampler. Comes as a self install .Alp File that will import all clips and instruments into your Library. Only for use within Ableton Live Suite 8.2.6+.
- Wav Loop Pack format includes Acidised Wav loop content only.
- One Shots & Sampler Patches format includes all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
Also boughtView All
Also from LoopmastersView All
- Junkyard Percussion Vol. 2
- Eat Static Presents Static Sounds Vol1: Broken Electronica Loops and Pads
- Loopmasters Presents Essentials 31 - House & Garage
- Dubstep Therapy
- EDM Massive Presets - Arps & Sequences
- Atmospheric Vinyl Breaks
- The Squatters Present Main Room Electro House
- Nu:Logic - Drum & Bass Vol. 9
- Top 100 DJs Signature Sounds Massive Presets Vol. 2