- Tech To House
- Eat Static Presents Static Sounds Vol1: Broken Electronica Loops and Pads
- Future Garage and Deep Techno
- EDM Energy Drums
- Deadmau5 XFER
- Ghostek - Industrial Techno
- Tech Drum Fills
- Sylenth Deep Tech Presets
Login for free samples
- 24Bit Quality
- 129 Bass Loops
- 109 Drum Loops
- 37 Hat Loops
- 35 Kick Loops
- 157 Percussion Loops
- 20 Snare Clap Loops
- 108 Melody Loops
- 28 Sfx Loops
- 5 Full Song Construction Kits
- 113 Drum Hits
- 44 Bass Hits
- 3 Bass Multi Sampled Instruments
- 21 SFX Shots
- 35 Synth Hits
- 21 Synth Multi Sampled Instruments
- 626 Rex2 Files
- 118 Soft Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, Exs24, Nnxt and Sfz Formats,
Also available in Apple Loops, Ableton Live Set and Reason Refill to purchase separately.
Drum + Percussion Loop Pack Includes:
- 358 Loops
Bass Loop Pack Includes:
- 129 Loops
Music and FX Loop Pack Includes
- 136 Loops
One Shots and Sampler Patches Pack Includes
- 377 One Shot Samples and Multi Samples
- 118 Sampler Patches
Colin Dale - Deep Techno Producer
Monster Sounds is very excited to bring you a collection of unique sounds and grooves from one of the ambassadors of dance music.
Aimed at those looking for inspiration in deep techno, techno or any kind of groove based house production this is a must to check for a plethora of inspiring loop content to get you on your way.
Colin Dale is part of electronic dance music history, with a career spanning over 20 years, and a discography to put many others to shame; Colin continues to bring top quality music to his fans.
Colin Dale was heavily influenced by soul, reggae, jazz, and funk, and he attended school with future scene creators Fabio, Grooverider, Dave Angel, and Bryan Gee so it was inevitable that Colin would end up in music, in 1982 he scored the opening spot for hip hop legend, Tim Westwood, at the cult Soho nightclub, Gossips.
Colin was a major player in forming the iconic radio station, Kiss FM, establishing his ground breaking show the 'Abstrakt Dance'. Running for 16-years and showcasing DJs such as Richie Hawtin, Dave Angel, Lauren Garnier, Carl Craig, Carl Cox, the show elevated techno to a new level and taking to the Internet in 1993, a revolutionary show at the time being the first to be transmitted and streamed live with visuals, Colin lead the field.
As a Dj, Colins CV is unrivalled, from being involved in the running of 'Deep Space' throughout London, to spinning at the luminary clubs Fabric, Rex, Pasha, and Love to namedrop just a few. Colin has spread the word globally playing at major nights on every continent ensuring that his name is synonymous with techno and electronic dance music.
Bringing all this passion and knowledge of the scene it was obvious Colin would be in demand as a producer. As well as running his own label Abstrakt Dance, Colin's production skills have been enlisted by some of the best, he has recorded for labels including Obsessive, Logic, Sensei, Visitor, Swag, Laus, Alien Funk, Plastic City, Influential House, and Evasive amongst others.
With a history like this we could not resist the opportunity to get Colin to use is in depth knowledge to make a Producer pack as part of the artist series for Monster Sounds.
Colin has packed this full of the building blocks needed to help inspire you to capture this soulful and deeply tribal music.
This is an awesome collection ranging sonically from tough edgy and driving to beautifully soul touching, deep and analogue. These sounds instantly capture the sublime and futuristic essence of this much respected ground breaking genre.
Colin has also included 5 song construction kits which serve as a really good "hands on" working guide to putting a track of this style together. Each song contains the main elements from rhythm to melodies and bass all fitting together seamlessly.
In Detail: 798Mb 24Bit Quality loops and Single Sounds Including, 129 Bass Loops, 109 Drum Loops, 37 Hat Loops, 35 Kick Loops, 157 Percussion Loops, 20 Snare Clap Loops, 108 Melody Loops, 28 Sfx Loops, 5 Full Song Construction Kits, 113 Drum Hits, 44 Bass Hits, 3 Bass Multi Sampled Instruments, 21 SFX Shots, 35 Synth Hits, 21 Synth Multi Sampled Instruments, 626 Rex2 Files and 118 Soft Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, Exs24, Nnxt and Sfz Formats, Also available in Apple Loops, Ableton Live Set and Reason Refill to purchase separately.
Colin has spent over a year compiling this pack due to his meticulous working method and attention to detail drawing on his years of experience and giving you access to a unique set of sounds detailing the full spectrum of his sound, from beats to toploops, percussion, melodic chords, musical progressions, bass and fx, its all in there capturing the timeless groove and rhythmic funk of this inspiring ground breaking producer.
Format Options Explained:
- Zip(main) format includes Acidised Wav and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
- Apple Loops format includes Apple Loops and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
- Reason Refill format includes Wav and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches NNXT and Kong. Comes as a .rfl compressed file only for use within Propellerheads Reason.
- Ableton Live Ready Pack format includes Pre Warped Wav Loops and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Ableton Sampler. Comes as a self install .Alp File that will import all clips and instruments into your Library. Only for use within Ableton Live Suite 8.2.6+.
- Wav Loop Pack format includes Acidised Wav loop content only.
- One Shots & Sampler Patches format includes all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
Tom Middleton | Rating: 8/10
Chock full of quality groove elements that reflect the essence of Detroit and European 90's Techno roots. Head straight for the construction kits to reverse engineer the production process and learn from one of the legends of London's early Techno scene.Full review