- Movie Dialogue Vol. 6
- EDM Tuned Kicks
- The Raw Cutz Super Pack
- Lack Of Afro Presents Analogue Soul
- Cory Friesenhan - Vocal Sessions Vol. 1
- Jazz Sessions Apple Loops
- Bashiri Johnson - Bitz & Piecez
- Psychedelic Dub Chamber
- Big Rock Drums 2
Login for free samples
- Multi Tracked Stems
- 24Bit quality
- 19 grooves at 87 BPM
- 15 Grooves at 100 BM
- 24 Grooves at 115 BPM
- 28 Grooves at 138 BPM
- 15 Grooves at 180 BPM
- 73 Fully Mixed Drum Loops
- 131 Drum Shots and Drum FX
- 73 Rex2 Files
- 6 soft sampler patches for Kontakt, Halion, Exs24, Nnxt and SFZ format.
The collection is also available in Apple Loop Version for use with Logic.
A huge libabry of muiltitracked jazz drum loops (most of them accomapnied by mixed bounces)more
Although better known for its large catalogue of artist-made and genre-spemore
Jazz Drums Vol1 - Mark Fletcher
Welcome to brand new and exciting series of Jazz Masters sample packs, featuring some of the UK's top Jazz session players captured live in the Loopmasters studio.
We launch the series with an incredible collection of Jazz Drums courtesy of Mark Fletcher whose enviable rhythmic performances prove he can he swing with the best of them, and indeed the musicality Mark expresses when playing the drum kit has to be heard to be believed, with everything from musical tom flurry's, intricate brush work to subtle cymbal embellishments, Mark Fletcher is the man to call when you need something a little special for a session.
Mark Fletcher's CV reads a bit like a modern jazz lover's record shelf. From Ronnie Scott and Pete King, Hatfield and The North and Gary Husband to the final line-up of Soft Machine to feature Elton Dean and Hugh Hopper, if you know their names Mark Fletcher has probably played with them. Fletcher's style is deeply aggressive whilst rock solid whether swinging, grooving or dancing round odd metres. He is equally comfortable playing a manic Cobham style solo, a steady shuffle or even delving into Elvin Jones or Tony Williams territory. And if you don't think brushes can be played loud just come to one of his gigs.
The Session has been neatly chopped into separate grooves with each groove containing up to 10 stems of different microphone placements including 2 Different Kick Mics, Snare, Hats, Toms, Overheads and Front and Rear Ribbon Mics giving you the producer the chance to mix and master the drums anyhow you see fit. Included in the collection are also 73 full Drum Loops ready to drop into your productions alongside an extensive Drum One Shot collection of Hits and Drum Sfx such as Rolls and Flams.
Inside this authentic collection of jazz breaks and grooves expect to find just over 2 GB GB of 24Bit jazz breaks and grooves at 87, 100, 115, 138, 160 and 180 BPM including Swinging Rides, Intricate Brushes, Musical Tom Grooves which will work not only in Jazz but any modern Breakbeat style from Lounge to Drum and Bass.
In detail there are 2.26GB, 24Bit 44.1Khzquality, 1169 samples including 19 grooves at 87BPM, 15 Grooves at 100BM, 24 Grooves at 115BPM, 28 Grooves at 138BPM, 15 Grooves at 180BPM, 73 Fully Mixed Drum Loops, 131 Drum Shots and Drum FX, 73 Rex2 Files and 6 soft sampler patches for Kontakt, Halion, Exs24, Nnxt and SFZ format. The collection is also available in Apple Loop Version for use with Logic.
Check out the demo to hear the incredible flexibility these samples offer and sample Jazz Drum - Mark Fletcher TODAY!
When these four come together they are able to cover some of the most interesting periods in jazz. Indeed they force audiences to question the limitations of modern jazz, limitations often set far too low. From Kind of Blue to Headhunters, new arrangements of jazz standards to material from Steely Dan. From ultra-groovy tracks from Billy Cobham to the intricate odd rhythms of Mahavishnu Orchestra and finishing off with new compositions by Gavita and Orr; it's often amazing how much musical diversity Fletch's Brew can cram into set-lists which often last for just over an hour at their most popular gig playing almost every weekend at the Ronnie Scott's Late Show.
Format Options Explained:
- Zip(main) format includes Acidised Wav and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
- Apple Loops format includes Apple Loops and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
- If in doubt we recommend you purchase the Zip(main) format which is usable with nearly all music applications and software.
Also boughtView All
Also from LoopmastersView All
- Junkyard Percussion Vol. 2
- Eat Static Presents Static Sounds Vol1: Broken Electronica Loops and Pads
- Loopmasters Presents Essentials 31 - House & Garage
- Dubstep Therapy
- EDM Massive Presets - Arps & Sequences
- Atmospheric Vinyl Breaks
- The Squatters Present Main Room Electro House
- Nu:Logic - Drum & Bass Vol. 9
- Top 100 DJs Signature Sounds Massive Presets Vol. 2