- Movie Dialogue Vol. 6
- The Blues Sessions
- House Acoustic Guitar
- Cinematic Textures
- The Chord Collection - Studio Tools
- Emotional Piano Themes
- Loopmasters Presents Junkyard Percussion
- House & Disco Guitar Loops
Login for free samples
- 24 Bit Quality
- 76 80BPM Guitar Loops
- 56 100BPM Guitar Loops
- 76 120BPM Guitar Loops
- 67 130BPM Guitar Loops
- 2 Multis (25 Samples)
- 2 Soft Sampler Patches for NNXT, Halion, EXS24, SFZ and Kontakt
- 277 Rex2 Loops
Also available in Apple Loops Format
Studio Acoustics - Guitar Riffs N' Rhythms
Frontline Producer Presents our Studio Acoustics –Guitar Riffs and Rhythms. A Brand new selection of beautifully recorded acoustic guitar loops and patches that are tune ready for producers worldwide.
This time we took a selection of beautifully crafted guitars from Patrick James Eggle and Gibson, combined them with some massively talented players and locked them in our sound proof bunker for 7 days and nights.
Courtesy of some great playing, fantastic kit and our usual attention to detail, the quality of these samples is second to none.
The detail in the mid is fantastic and if for some insane reason, you do want to EQ these beauties, as they’ve been recorded with ribbon mics, they’ll accept eq wonderfully.
What we ended with is an ear inspiring collection of song starters, riffs and rhythmic parts that you can build a tune around or just choose a line to slot into your production.
Take a hand built Patrick Eggle or limited edition US Gibson J45, set them up in front of a pair of Rupert Neves’ RNR1s (these are fast becoming one of our favourite mics) and then run them into a pair of Portico IIs and you really do have a very special guitar sound.
There are other ways to record acoustic guitars but we just wouldn’t consider it.
These guitars, quite simply sound amazing.
In detail expect to find a total of 275 loops lovingly recorded 24Bit, 44.1Khz weighing in at 566MB. Also included are 277 Rex2 Loops and 2 Acoustic Guitar Multi’s totalling 25 One Shots with 2 ready to play Soft Sampler Patches for NNXT, Halion, SFZ, Kontakt & EXS24.
Available as Zip (main) Acidized Wav format or Apple Loops format.
Loops recorded at 80,100,120 and 130 bpm perfectly suited for Downbeat, Cinematic, Pop, Rock, Filmscores, TV and more
If you are looking for some beautifully played and recorded acoustic guitar samples then look no further, check out the demos and sample Studio Acoustics today
Please Note: This pack contains Acoustic Guitar Loops & Samples only. The Demo Song contains other samples that are available to purchase from the following Frontline Producer Sample packs:
- Ultimate Drums - Studio Edition
- Vintage Horns - Ultimate Collection
- Bass Breaks - Ultimate Collection
- Studio Bass - Ultimate Collection
- Funk Guitar - Chips'n'Chops
Format Options Explained:
- Zip(main) format includes Acidised Wav and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
- Apple Loops format includes Apple Loops and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.