- Loop Tools & Grooves
- Signature Percussion - House Conga Grooves
- Loopmasters Presents Essentials 04 - Reggae and Dub
- African Rhythms
- Musa MBoob Presents - Tribal Drums
- Syncussion Drums
- Bom Dia Brazil
- Felix's Machines - Robot Percussion
- Pete Lockett World Percussion
Login for free samples
- Tempos: 92, 98, 105, 110 & 115 BPM
- Conga, Basket, Bongos, Shakers, Darbouka, Djembe, Maraccas & Bells Loops
- Mixed and individual parts
Global Beatworks Vol 2
This is the second volume in the Global Beatworks World Percussion Series which features the drumming expertise of Master Drummer Simon Webster, who is recorded by long term friend and notable engineer/producer Ike Nossel.
The Series captures the diverse range of percussion instruments from around the world which simon has collected, and will bring these unique sounds and his perfect playing style to your productions, adding new inspiration or simply a live played groove to complement your tracks.
Global Beatworks vol2, Afro Cuban drums concentrates on the drums and percussion most usually found in North Africa, from Cairo to Casablanca – and is also influenced by the rhythms of Cuba – and so presents a unique blend of traditional sounds and patterns, with everything captured perfectly in the mix.
Using tempos of 92/98/105/110 and 115 beats per minute, the collection features 90 extended loops including Conga, Basket Loops, Bongos, Shakers, Darbouka, Djembe, Maraccas and Bells. You get Full Mixed loops alongside all the individual parts so that you can easily mix and match to create unique grooves and patterns.
If you are looking for authentic North African percussion for your productions or simply need a real percussion sample to add to your music to bring a human feel to your track, get to know the Global Beatworks percussion library – real sounds, played with natural rhythm!
Stu Hirst | Rating: 9/10
This is a fantastic set of loops. I've been searching for a while for some solid congas, bongos etc, and this has done the trick very nicely ! So easy to put into ableton and cut up. I've started using these in a remix immediately. I'll certainly be grabbing other volumes. Thanks !Full review
Also boughtView All
Also from LoopmastersView All
- Lynx Presents Eclectic Drum & Bass Vol.2
- Loopmasters Presents Electro House Massive Presets
- Club Tools Vol2
- Loopmasters Presents Big Room House Sylenth Presets
- Steve Mac - Mac's House
- Loopmasters Presents Essentials 28 - Acapellas
- Andrea Bertolini - Progressive House Tools
- Laidback House
- Loopmasters Presents Logic ES2 Dubstep Bass Presets