Nasser Bouzida started out as a session drummer for Londons Blow Up label both in the studio and in their club. He was soon signed and allowed to indulge in all things retro. Nasser takes us back to swinging Sixties with a mix of soundtrack beats, laid back Blue Note grooves and vintage Funk.
15 drum tracks of retro classics ranging from 76-164 bpm in multi-track format. Organized by bpm in convenient session folders each containing separate Kick, Snare, Hat, Stereo Overhead, Toms, and Mono Room tracks.
Recorded and mixed on a 1970s Neve console, analog tape, vintage microphones and outboard gear including multiple Pultec equalizers, Fairchild compressors, Ludwig and Gretsch kits were used with vintage Zildjian cymbals and snares by Ludwig, Rogers and Slingerland.
Listen to the preview samples to find the Drumtrack/s that you require and purchase the appropriate pack/s for your music. Download the files and import into your DAW. Become the recording engineer as you get full access to all the Mic recordings used in the session, change the mix, delete tracks and create your own mixdowns and loops for original flavor and professional results every time. Use the included Drumdrops tempo map so your sequencer or DAW follows the timing and groove of the drumloop, to ensure you get excellent results every time.
Drumdrops multitrack downloads are all easy to use; all audio files start from the same point, Tempo mapped ProTools LE, Logic 6 and Cubase SE session files are included and the files are supplied with 16-Bit .AIFF previews for easy auditioning, and MIDI files with tempo map info for importing to other DAWs.
See www.drumdrops.com for more background information or download the product pdf for more info on the techniques involved in recording and utilizing these awesome loops and samples.
Goody Goody Drum Drops Drumtrack info:-
Download Pack 1
- 76 bpm Psychedelic rock beat with breakdowns, tom fills and ride
- 77 bpm Soul groove with a Disco feel, 70s sound with 16th hi-hat
- 84 bpm Swinging 60s funky beat with big tom fills and ride middle 8
Download Pack 2
- 89 bpm Laid back classic Blue Note shuffle with ride and percussion
- 91 bpm Another Blue Note classic with rolling snare and hand percussion
- 96 bpm Classic funk beat with tom fills, chunky hi-hat and tambourine
Download Pack 3
- 110 bpm Rare groove with fat snare, busy kick pattern and tom fills
- 126 bpm Vintage Jazz inspired shuffle with hi-hat and ride variations
- 164 bpm Fast and funky Spy film beat with tom fills and ride
Download Pack 4
- 108 bpm Classic shuffle feel with snare fills and breakdowns
- 108 bpm West coast soul beat with ride, rimshot and snare pattern
- 110 bpm JB's style funk groove with jazzy ride feel and busy snare
Download Pack 5
- 96 bpm Heavy funk groove with snare fills and open hi-hat sound
- 99 bpm Rolling beat with busy snare, straight hi-hat feel and tom fills
- 108 bpm Early Disco groove with funky hi-hat feel and hand percussion
All samples here are provided as multiple mic ‘stems’ from the original recording sessions which you can reload into your DAW for complete control over the sound and mixdown. You are not supplied with a collection of finely edited short loops, these are multitrack recordings brought to you and so for each loop you get multiple files from different mic positions which can be quite large. The flexibility and usefulness of the Drumdrops multitrack series is unprecedented and allow total freedom on the sound and groove in modern music applications and provide a full Drumloop for a reasonable duration so that you ca easily chop and edit the mulittracks to create your own authentic beats and songs. Drumdrops Mutlitracks will work with Cubase, Logic, Pro Tools Elastik Audio, and also you can import the files into Ableton and Reason, Sonar and all other software music applications.