- Vinyl House Drum Samples
- Baker Brothers Vol. 3 - Raucous Funk
- EDM Battle Drums
- MIDI Focus - Modern House Beats
- Urban Cookbook Vol. 2
- Drums For The Big Screen
- Chris Cowie - Re-Nerve Expansion Pack
- Drops In The Bronx Vol2 Multi Tracks
- Reel People Broken Beat Nu Jazz and Soul Vol. 3
Download specs PDF
- 9 Download packs
- 24 Bit Quality
- Drums Only in this pack
- Separate tracks for each instrument
- Preview Samples
- Maximum Flexibility
- Works with all modern music software
- Tempo Map and MIDI Files
Fistful Of Drummers
Fistful of Drummers has a stylistic bias to the past, and contains covers of classic beats cut between 1960 and 1979 including Rare Groove, Funk, Vintage Soul, Bombastic 70s Rock and early Hip-Hop.
Featuring Nasser Bouzida from the cult Blow Up recording stable and Jim the Lick Kelly with guest appearances from Style Scott and Jan Kincaid from the Brand New Heavies.
Fistful of Drummers contains 36 classic drum tracks in multi-track format supplied with tempo-mapped ProTools LE, Logic 6 and Cubase SE session files.
With a stylistic bias to the past, Fistful of Drummers contains covers of classic beats cut between 1960 and 1979 including Rare Groove, Funk, Old Soul, Bombastic 70s Rock and early Hip-Hop.
Organized by BPM in convenient session folders each containing separate Kick, Snare, Hat, Stereo Overheads, Toms, Mono Room, Percussion and Click Tracks. More than 12 gigabytes worth of tape saturated beats that average 4 minutes in length ranging from 82-147 bpm.
If you're a composer, producer, re-mixer or musician these beats will provide endless inspiration.
Recorded and mixed on a 1970s Neve console, analog tape, vintage microphones and outboard gear including multiple Pultec equalizers, Fairchild compressors, Ludwig and Gretsch kits were used with vintage Zildjian cymbals and snares by Ludwig, Rogers and Slingerland.
Drumdrops multitrack downloads are all easy to use; all audio files start from the same point, Tempo mapped ProTools LE, Logic 6 and Cubase SE session files are included and the files are supplied with 16-Bit .AIFF previews for easy auditioning, and MIDI files with tempo map info for importing to other DAWs.
See www.drumdrops.com for more background information or download the product pdf for more info on the techniques involved in recording and utilizing these awesome loops and samples.
“The microphones are sucking up so much ace skin sound on these discs...sonic fruitful pleasures”
Graham Coxon – Blur
“A top selection of organic sounding beats - More please”
Chris Potter, Producer Verve, U2 & The Rolling Stones
Fistful OF Drummers Individual Pack contents:
Pack 1 includes
- 82 bpm Slow JBs style groove with shakers and tambourine
- 87 bpm Late 70s rock groove with trashy hats and big tom fills
- 89 bpm Mid 70s funky groove with shakers and tambourine
- 91 bpm Rare groove with fat snare and calfskin toms and bass drum
Pack 2 Includes
- 117 bpm Explosive groove with two snares, tom fills and break downs
- 123 bpm Early Disco groove with funky breakdown and congas
- 130 bpm Classic funky Motown style groove with ride section and percussion
- 147 bpm 60s lounge beat with pattern changes, congas and guiro
Pack 3 Includes
- 82 bpm Slow JBs style groove with changes, shakers and tambourine
- 83 bpm 70s funky groove with hi-hat pushes, snare rolls and hand percussion
- 95 bpm Rare groove break with fat snare and calfskin bass drum
- 95.5 bpm Southern soul style funky beat with tambourine
Pack 4 Includes
- 112.5 bpm Funky Afro beat with pattern changes, congas and hand percussion
- 113 bpm Early Disco groove with fat snare and tambourine
- 116 bpm Pounding JBs style groove with changes and percussion
- 117 bpm Bouncy JBs style groove with breakdown and hand percussion
Pack 5 includes
- 117.5 bpm Funky and lazy Afro beat with boxy 70s sound
- 124 bpm Fast JBs influenced groove with double snare and breakdowns
- 137 bpm Up tempo Disco groove with crisp hi-hats and congas
- 138 bpm Explosive 60s groove with toms, rides and percussion
Pack 6 Includes
- 83 bpm Southern soul style funky beat with changes and hand percussion
- 88.5 bpm Mid 70s funky groove with changes, shakers and tambourine
- 91 bpm 70s Rock break with busy bass drum, calfskin toms and percussion
- 91 bpm Funky Afro beat with congas, cuica and tambourine
Pack 7 Includes
- 91 bpm Mid tempo rimshot groove with shakers and tambourine
- 94 bpm Southern soul groove with changes bongos and tambourine
- 94 bpm Funky Acid Jazz style groove with pattern changes and congas
- 95 bpm Rare groove break with fat snare and calf skin bass drum
Pack 8 Includes
- 105 bpm Funky Afro beat with congas, blocks and tambourine
- 112.5 bpm Fast JBs influenced groove with rides and breakdowns
- 117.5 bpm Swinging 60s groove with rides, break downs and percussion
- 124 bpm Explosive funk groove with fills, breakdowns and congas
Pack 9 Includes
- 94 bpm Mid-tempo JBs style groove with tambourine
- 95.5 bpm Southern soul style-low tuned and swing with tambourine
- 96 bpm Swinging rimshot groove with alternative pattern
- 111 bpm Funky afro beat with congas, guiro and tambourine
All samples here are provided as multiple mic ‘stems’ from the original recording sessions which you can reload into your DAW for complete control over the sound and mixdown. You are not supplied with a collection of finely edited short loops, these are multitrack recordings brought to you and so for each loop you get multiple files from different mic positions which can be quite large. The flexibility and usefulness of the Drumdrops multitrack series is unprecedented and allow total freedom on the sound and groove in modern music applications and provide a full Drumloop for a reasonable duration so that you ca easily chop and edit the mulittracks to create your own authentic beats and songs. Drumdrops Mutlitracks will work with Cubase, Logic, Pro Tools Elastik Audio, and also you can import the files into Ableton and Reason, Sonar and all other software music applications.