London's legendary Black II Black production team of Steve McIntosh & Joe 'JC' Charles bring you the seminal soul and R&B library. Not only immaculately produced beats but also hundreds of other authentically soulful performances and expertly selected single hits make this your go-to library and give your productions a unique, old skool R&B flavour.
This library is jam-packed with Black II Black trademark classics including; Kickin' Jamz - Mid Jamz - Slo' Jamz - Garage/House Loops - Reggae Loops - M&C Loops - Percussion Loops - Shuffles - Rolls - Stereo Vocal Blocks - Vocal Hooks - Additional Vocals - Sax - Trumpets - Guitar - Hits - FX - Keyboards - Bass Lines - Basses - Useful R&B Samples - Snares - M&C, Rare, Swing, 70s/Disco, 80s, R&B, Garage/House, Reggae, Ragga & Misc. - Bass Drums
- Percussion - Hats, Crashes, and Rides
"...a professional product, chock-full of well-recorded and well-presented ready-to-run samples." 4 1/2 and 4 3/4 stars - Sound On Sound
"...monstrously funky..." - Keyboard, USA
"...all the necessary travel passes to drive a groovy soul train into the top of the charts." - The Mix
"...a very good example of how to construct a sample CD." - Future Music
More info on the Producer
Steve & Joe are veterans of the UK soul scene. As The Cool Notes they achieved chart successes during the eighties. They signed for PWL but the plan to 'sell soul back to the Americans' never came to fruition. They have however taken time out to produce and remix for the new breed of UK dance acts and are in the process of re-launching their careers again as The Cool Notes and are very active on the London music scene. Credits include: The Cool Notes, Eternal, East 17, 49ers, Five Star, Slamm, Erik, Pascal Gabriel, S Club, and many more.
* IMPORTANT LICENCE INFORMATION
1. The Licensee may use the Sounds in combination with other sounds in music productions (which include soundtracks of such as films, video productions, radio/TV programs or commercials, computer games and multimedia presentations) public performances, and other reasonable musical purposes within musical compositions.
2. The Licensee may modify the Sounds and may use the Sounds for commercial purposes as part of a musical composition with other sounds.
3. The Licensee MAY NOT use the Sounds in isolation as sound effects (i.e. a sequence of musical events) or within any competitive products that are sold or relicensed to multiple third parties. In these scenarios the Licensee must arrange an extension with Loopmasters Limited.
4. A right to use the sounds is granted only to the Licensee and is NOT transferable. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of the Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any of the enclosed sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product.
5. Licensor will not be responsible if the sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
6. You may NOT use the sounds from AMG releases to compose Library Music.
*Please Note - The Demo song may contain samples/sounds NOT included in this pack