Expansive, epic and emotive synthesisers and dense, powerful drum beats for the big screen and beyond. Cinetronica combines deep, Blade Runner-era electronica with rich textural sound design in a massive 2GB+ package of loops, MIDI and one shots. Lush vintage arpeggios, deep polyphonic pads, soaring ethereal synths, chugging percussive rhythms and more in one essential package.
- Music Loops - 91 epic-full track cinematic sketches rendered for ease of use and flexibility. Served with all stems, MIDI and key-labelling for guaranteed inspiration.
- Synth Loops - Haunting CS-80 melodies, synth-wave inspired leads and ethereal FM sequences Dario Argento would kill for.
- FX - Cool vintage synth droops, eerie textures and impact foley signifiers for experimental electronics and intuitive scoring.
- Drum Loops - Slow-mo Roland drum sequences, lo-fi rhythms and subdued beats served with all constituent stems between 60 and 100 bpm.
- Percussion Loops - Digital rhythms, processed later textures and tribal beats.
- Impacts - Modular shots, deep gongs and IR renders.
- Risers - 20 suspense and tension creating white, synth and reversed riser loops.
- Crashes & Descenders - Spaced out crashes for instant tension release.
Any references to any brands on this site/page, including reference to brands and instruments, are provided for description purposes only. For example references to instrument brands are provided to describe the sound of the instrument and/or the instrument used in the sample. Loopmasters do not have (nor do they claim) any association with or endorsement by these brands. Any goodwill attached to those brands rest with the brand owner. Loopmasters or its Suppliers do not accept any liability in relation to the content of the sample or the accuracy of the description. "RHODES" is a registered trademark of Joseph A Brandstetter.