Abstract rhythms, ambient hooks, and esoteric chillout grooves. Introducing Future Downtempo: an expansive 1.3GB+ collection featuring elements of leftfield electronica, atmospherics, foley and organic textures. Including an assortment of WAV, MIDI, Serum Presets, Ableton Racks and DAW session files, Future Downtempo is the definitive collection for the discerning electronica producer.
Future Downtempo delves deeper than ever with 900+ loops and shots aimed at trip-hop, chillout, downtempo and ambient producers. Featuring a mix of live and synthetic material, alongside field recordings and organic instrumentation inspired by forward-thinking producers.
As a bonus, we have included 8 custom built FL Studio session files compiling content from various elements found in this collection. Quickly access the session files and be inspired by our arrangement and processing for even more flexibility.
Bass / Chord Select - Dial between various samples in our bass or chord rack. This rack features a host of instruments perfect for your next Future Bass production including trumpets, vocals, guitars, synths and more.
Intensity - Add filter resonance, drive and width to your sound in one simple control. Running through the OSR circuit this control adds a touch of warmth to your sound as well as enhances the pluck and stereo spread of your sample.
Filter - A 24-db low pass filter run through the OSR circuit. Use this to craft your sound and roll off unwanted high frequencies.
Pluck - This control modifies the filter envelope and decay curves to tighten up your one-shots and create pluck in one simple control. Turn it to the right for a fast and tight sound, or turn it left to soften your sound. Use this in tandem with the Decay and Sustain parameters to create sharp and short sounds.
ADS - Use the Attack, Decay, Sustain parameters to take control of the transient character of your audio and tailor it expertly to your production.
Tune - Adjust the pitch by +/- 50 cent increments using the tuning dial to ensure your synth sample matches perfectly with the rest of your materials.
- Lo-Fi - Add grime, hollowness, gravel or even a radio-like character to your sound with this one-stop shop for lo-fi sound. This rack features four lo-fi FX chains each of which can each be dialled in to taste and customised even further in their own racks.
- Dirt - Dial in for instant richness and character, adding both warmth and brightness, and beefing up your sound with maximum grit. Add a slight amount for some thickness & grime, or go full throttle to tear your sound apart with 6 different distortion FX units. Dive into the Dirt Rack for further control, allowing you to dial in individual distortion amounts, as well as control the balance between your dry sound and your distorted one.
- Deepen - Dial in the deepen macro to add extra dimension to your low end. This rack contains 4 different bass enhancers for maximum low-end impact, each of which can be adjusted to taste.
- Excite- Add a touch of sparkle and sizzle to your samples with this easy to use Exciter module. Open up the Excite module to dial in 4 different excitement modes, or, dive into each module for even more control and detail.
- Widen - Instant, low-effort stereo goodness featuring 4 different width types, move through the Widen dial to select your width chain, and tailor it further inside the Width Rack. Each processing chain has its own rack to modify the delay length and dry/wet crossover frequencies.
- Delay - Pull up for classic delay or dive in further and set the perfect balance between 5 different delays. From simple and Filtered Delays to experimental Wonky, Grain and a super delay. Each sits within its own respective rack, offering controls to adjust and fine-tune that perfect delay sound.
- Reverb - Create your own custom reverb tail with our 4 different reverb chains. Dial each one in for instant atmosphere and your own reverb texture. Each unit has been fine-tuned to sit together perfectly, whilst emulating their respective space type. Explore each reverb type further in their respective racks.
**Please note: Ableton Live 9.7.5 or later is required to run the drum racks. FL Studio 9.0.0 or later is required to run the FL Studio project zip files. Xfer Serum 1.215 or above is required to run the presets.
Any references to any brands on this site/page, including reference to brands and instruments, are provided for description purposes only. For example references to instrument brands are provided to describe the sound of the instrument and/or the instrument used in the sample. Loopmasters do not have (nor do they claim) any association with or endorsement by these brands. Any goodwill attached to those brands rest with the brand owner. Loopmasters or its Suppliers do not accept any liability in relation to the content of the sample or the accuracy of the description. "RHODES" is a registered trademark of Joseph A Brandstetter.