Samplestar are very proud to present Abstrakt Atmospheric Hip Hop!
Slo-mo vintage hip hop grooves meet with modern production elements in this smooth blend of retro meets new. Each and every loop has been passed through our immaculate Revox B77 MKII for real warmth and depth.
Some of the gear used in the making of Abstrakt Atmospheric Hip Hop includes:
Akai AX80, Arp Quadra, Arp Axxe, Kawai 100f, Korg Polysix, Korg Trident, Oberheim Matrix6, Oberheim SEM Pro, Roland Juno 6 & 106, Roland Jupiter 6, Roland RS09, Seil Cruise, Sequential Circuits Pro One, Teisco S100 plus lots more! For the full list please see the “About” page on samplestar.com
Inside each key labeled kit you will find all content neatly arranged into individual track stems ready to drag and drop into your chosen DAW. From here, go as deep as you like by editing the stems and midi in order to create your own unique compositions.
All content has been carefully mixed and eq’d for optimum sonic balance while allowing plenty of extra headroom for further processing and also final mastering stages.
What's in the pack?
- Full Song Starter Inspiration Kits - 5 huge key labeled track starter kits of combined Drums, Bass, Synth, Melodics & Vocals broken out into individual professionally mixed and mastered wav stems. (Includes full MIDI files for all melodic content).
- Each individual production kit comes complete with isolated Kick, Top & Full Drum Loops, Vocal Loops, Bassline Loops, Chord Loops, Guitar Loops, FX Loops & Lead Synth Loops all neatly organized & named with key, tempo and instrument info.
- Lofi Synth & Music Loops - 10 Creamy blissful chord progressions with authentic tape saturation. (Includes full MIDI files)
- Bass Loops - 10 deep and low baselines featuring dirty 808 subs and huge synth drivers. (Includes full MIDI files)
- Lofi Drum Loops - 30 broken out dusty, crispy vinyl style lofi drum loops.
Any references to any brands on this site/page, including reference to brands and instruments, are provided for description purposes only. For example references to instrument brands are provided to describe the sound of the instrument and/or the instrument used in the sample. Loopmasters do not have (nor do they claim) any association with or endorsement by these brands. Any goodwill attached to those brands rest with the brand owner. Loopmasters or its Suppliers do not accept any liability in relation to the content of the sample or the accuracy of the description. "RHODES" is a registered trademark of Joseph A Brandstetter.