Organic, evolved, musical live bass riffs from some of the finest session players through incredible audiophile grade signal paths. SM Studio is back with sizzling disco-funk, raw slapped phrases, complex walking bass riffs and more - between 120 and 124bpm ready to drop into your project - combined with a two part processing rack for Ableton programmed from high-quality multi-samples for instant studio funkiness.
RACKS FOR ABLETON LIVE 9
Bass Guitar Sampler Instrument
- Custom bass riffs, straight from your DAW...
- Hammer Ons Switch to hammer on mode and switch up your playing style.
- Pluck Level Pick out the plucks, and add definition to your sound to cut through the mix.
- Drive Gritty drive for a nastier sound...
- Chorus Fat and wide chorus for extra stereo interest.
- Filter Enveloper, Inject some serious P-funk vibe into your bass sound with the fully tweakable filter enveloper. Parameters for envelope amount, initial frequency and resonance amount puts you at the controls of the mothership...
- Re-amp, Seamlessly glide through a range of amp styles - from mid-range scoops, all the way to dirty metal tones.
Bass Processing Rack
Add some additional vibe to your audio loops and recorded bass riffs. Includes the same processing options as the instrument rack, but with added Bass Boost! Pump up the low end with surgical EQing and parallel saturation for a fat bottom end.
Please Note: Ableton Live 9.5 Suite or higher is required in order to use the racks included in this product.
Any references to any brands on this site/page, including reference to brands and instruments, are provided for description purposes only. For example references to instrument brands are provided to describe the sound of the instrument and/or the instrument used in the sample. Loopmasters do not have (nor do they claim) any association with or endorsement by these brands. Any goodwill attached to those brands rest with the brand owner. Loopmasters or its Suppliers do not accept any liability in relation to the content of the sample or the accuracy of the description. "RHODES" is a registered trademark of Joseph A Brandstetter.