Cutting-edge 2-step grooves, dark 'n' stuttery synths, twisted vocals, and detailed dubby basslines. Dark Garage 2 brings back the moodiness of its predecessor and adds new sonic possibilities to the series with its powerful soundscapes, shuffling drums, and intricate vocal chops. Unmissable.
- Music Loops - 44 of our famed song-starters. Ambient vocals layered with moody melodics, dark drones and heavy subs. This folder contains a goldmine for the inspiration and production workflow alike. All inspiration kits are key labelled and complete with all constituent stems and MIDI for total control and flexibility.
- Drum Loops - Dark, gloomy and moody beats. Shuffling layered rhythms and bumping hybrids served with constituent stems. Tastefully processed reprocessed, programmed and layered for instant dark garage rhythms. All drum loops served with individual stripped stems.
- Drum Hits - Crunchy claps, resampled hi-hats, deep space impacts, pounding kick, layered percussion and tight and gritty snares for the perfect moody dark garage beats.
- Synth Loops - Processed and layered piano chords, hybrid elements stacked for mood setting melodics, cloudy and crunchy performances, pitched melodic elements. Key/tempo labelled at 130, 135 and 140bpm and served with MIDI where possible.
- Bass Loops - Growling subs, moody basslines and dark drones. Key/tempo labelled at 130, 135 and 140bpm and served with MIDI where possible.
- Fx and Soundscapes - Expertly crafted risers, lo-fi lifters, noir themed noise loops and moody modulation. Lush tempo-synced FX loops ideal for breakdowns and build-ups.
Any references to any brands on this site/page, including reference to brands and instruments, are provided for description purposes only. For example references to instrument brands are provided to describe the sound of the instrument and/or the instrument used in the sample. Loopmasters do not have (nor do they claim) any association with or endorsement by these brands. Any goodwill attached to those brands rest with the brand owner. Loopmasters or its Suppliers do not accept any liability in relation to the content of the sample or the accuracy of the description. "RHODES" is a registered trademark of Joseph A Brandstetter.