Loopmasters are proud to present "A Spectrum of Haus", the latest exclusive collection of designer Artist Series samples from Hauswerks.
Until 2010 Hauswerks (a.k.a Colin Barratt) has been one of the unsung heroes of Electronic music in the U.K. This ranges from his own productions and remixes to being the engineer behind so many established names, including Mark Knight, The Machine, Filthy Rich, Paul Thomas, Daley Padley, Sonny Wharton, Chris Special, Paul Cooper and many more!
After over a decade spent honing his skills in the studio, his efforts are now paying off, with recent releases on labels like CR2, Toolroom, Suara, Data (Ministry Of Sound), Black Hole, Azuli and 303 Lovers. These releases have started the demand for his skills behind the decks at some of the world's best clubs and events including tours of South America and dates this summer in Ibiza.
Featuring a huge selection of useable samples for all forms of House - the collection does pay special attention to the more Deep and Tribal areas of House music which are so popular on a worldwide basis at the moment. Also included are a great selection of old school Keys and Synth sounds, calling on inspiration from Berlin to Chicago and featuring Dark and Distorted elements alongside plenty of Drums and Percussion.
The collection weighs in at 760Mb and includes580 samples recorded at 24bit, with 329 Loops between 122 - 126, and 250 One shot samples. Also included are 22 ready to play patches for reason NNXT, Halion, EXS, SFZ and Kontakt compatible soft samplers. Apple Loops, Reason Refill and Ableton Live versions are also available to purchase separately.
In detail within Hauswerks exclusive Loopmasters sample pack you should expect to find 50 Deep and Chunky House Bass Loops, 47 Inspirational Music Loops, 161 Percussive Loops, 45 Deep Drum Loops, 21 Vocal Stab Loops, 96 Drum One Shot Samples, 55 FX, 40 Bass Tones, and 60 Synth FX.
Check out why Hauswerks has been responsible for the production on so many of the worlds greatest Dance releases of the last few years by unlocking the secrets of his success with this fantastic sample pack today.
Format Options Explained:
- Zip(main) format includes Acidised Wav and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
- Apple Loops format includes Apple Loops and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
- Reason Refill format includes Wav and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches NNXT and Kong. Comes as a .rfl compressed file only for use within Propellerheads Reason.
- Ableton Live Pack format includes Pre Warped Wav Loops and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Ableton Sampler. Comes as a .Alp File only for use within Ableton Live.
- Wav Loop Pack format includes Acidised Wav loop content only.
- One Shots & Sampler Patches format includes all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
If in doubt we recommend you purchase the Zip(main) format which is usable with nearly all music applications and software.
Any references to any brands on this site/page, including reference to brands and instruments, are provided for description purposes only. For example references to instrument brands are provided to describe the sound of the instrument and/or the instrument used in the sample. Loopmasters do not have (nor do they claim) any association with or endorsement by these brands. Any goodwill attached to those brands rest with the brand owner. Loopmasters or its Suppliers do not accept any liability in relation to the content of the sample or the accuracy of the description. "RHODES" is a registered trademark of Joseph A Brandstetter.