Loopmasters call upon the incredibly talented Dale Anderson for an exceptional Deep and Dirty collection of royalty free samples spanning the spectrum of Tech House from warm up deepness to peak time techno.
Expect only the best selection of “On Point” Tech House samples that Dale has meticulously programmed EQ-ed and mastered using an incredible range of sonic tools from vintage synths to the latest high end software making this Tech House collection the only choice when looking for that perfect palette of sounds for your next club track. Experience deep rolling basses, tight crisp beats fused perfectly with expressive music loops. Deep and Dirty Tech House has got all the essential ingredients to get the groove going on.
Dale Anderson has brought his techno-tinged sound to more than fifty cities in twenty countries on four continents. As both a DJ and producer, Dale's musical diversity cuts across the deepest and darkest percussive house, to a tougher 4am club sound that borders the line between house and techno. Appearances at some of the most widely respected clubs and parties in the world - Cocoon in Frankfurt, Ministry of Sound in London, the Miami Winter Music Conference etc. - has solidified his reputation as a consistent deliverer of quality. From a production standpoint, Dale has released a slew of original productions on labels like Global Underground, KD Music, Saved Records, Tribal Rage, Hope Recordings, Urban Torque and a host of others.
Producers should expect to find 500 high quality sounds and loops that fully represent the Dale sound, covering the full spectrum of the current tech house sound. This one stop shop of Tech House samples is packed with warm filtered percussion, rolling sub bass lines, dirty tops, tight punchy beats and unique melodies.
The flexibility of Dale Anderson Deep and Dirty Tech House extends beyond the loop content and comes bundled with ready to perform drum kits, fat bass instruments, stunning synth instruments, killer stabs and FX, perfect for any producer wanting to add their own personal touch or just wanting some extra sonic layers to embellish the loops.
In detail expect to find 491Mb of 24Bit 44.1Khz loops and sounds including 40 Bass Loops, 86 Drum Loops, 20 Top Loops, 24 Percussion Loops, 40 Music Loops, 130 Drum One Shot Samples, 10 Bass Multi Sampled Instruments, 10 Synth Multi sampled Instruments, 20 Synth Stabs, 210 Rex2 Files and 50 Ready to play Soft Sampler Presets for Kontakt, Halion, Esx24, Nnxt and SFZ Formats. The collection is also available in Apple Loops, Reason Refill and Ableton Live formats to purchase separately.
All single sounds in this pack have been tagged ready to use in Native Instruments Maschine making locating the sounds within the Maschine browser effortless.
Deep and Dirty Tech House is available exclusively from Loopmasters and comes loaded with all the freshest sounds found within the Tech House scene today, so check out the demos and sample Dale Anderson NOW!
Format Options Explained:
- Zip(main) format includes Acidised Wav and Rex2 Loops - all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
- Apple Loops format includes Apple Loops and Rex2 Loops - all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
- Reason Refill format includes Wav and Rex2 Loops - all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches NNXT and Kong. Comes as an .rfl compressed file only for use within Propellerheads Reason.
- Ableton Live Pack format includes Pre Warped Wav Loops and Rex2 Loops - all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Ableton Sampler. Comes as an .Alp File only for use within Ableton Live.
- Wav Loop Pack format includes Acidised Wav loop content only.
- One Shots & Sampler Patches format includes all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
- All Single Sounds and Multi Samples in this pack have been Tagged ready to use in Native Instruments Maschine
- If in doubt we recommend you purchase the Zip (main) format which is usable with nearly all music applications and software.
Any references to any brands on this site/page, including reference to brands and instruments, are provided for description purposes only. For example references to instrument brands are provided to describe the sound of the instrument and/or the instrument used in the sample. Loopmasters do not have (nor do they claim) any association with or endorsement by these brands. Any goodwill attached to those brands rest with the brand owner. Loopmasters or its Suppliers do not accept any liability in relation to the content of the sample or the accuracy of the description. "RHODES" is a registered trademark of Joseph A Brandstetter.