Loopmasters premier producer Andy Lee returns with the highly anticipated sequel to Bass House and Garage with another killer collection of super fat bubbly bass lines, swinging beats and funky percussive synths ready to inspire the next wave of bass music producers worldwide.
Vol.2 of Bass House and Garage continues from where the first volume left off and features a boosted selection of high quality audio ammunition for producers looking to add a touch of class to their bass music productions. Every loop of this royalty free collection has been sympathetically produced for crisp defined highs and rock solid low ends with enough bounce and swing to really get the party started.
Tempos range from 118 to 130BPM including Melodic Sub Bass, Inspirational Musical Hooks, Classy Vocal Phrases and plenty of Booty Shaking Beats moving from Grooving Deep House to Future Garage inspired by artists such as Shadow Child, Eats Everything, Julio Bashmore, Mount Kimble, Disclosure, Dusky, Claude VonStroke, Catz n' Dogz, Hector Couto, Darius Syrossian, Breach, Squarehead and Jacques Green to name a few.
The production of the pack used both modern digital synths and cutting edge production techniques, alongside a large helping of analogue synths and high end analogue outboard giving everything from subtle warmth to pure filthiness.
Producers should expect to find 722 24 bit samples in this collection, including 438 loops between 118 - 130Bpm and 284 One Shot sounds including Warm Analogue Basses, Tight Syncopated Drums, Funky Synthesiser Stabs, Punchy One Shot Synths and Edgy Vocal Phrases plus the addition of 38 Ready to Play Soft Sampler Patches.
This Collection also comes with Tagged Ready One Shots and Multi Samples for Native Instruments Maschine.
In Detail Bass House and Garage Vol.2 contains 893Mb of 24Bit 44.1Khz loops and one shot samples including 139 Bass Loops, 192 Drum Loops, 100 Synth Loops, 7 Vocal FX loops, 228 Drum One Shots, 37 Vocal Shots, 19 Synth Stabs, 438 Rex2 Files and 38 ready to play musical patches for NNXT, Halion, Kontakt, SFZ, and EXS soft samplers
Whether you produce Bass House, Deep House, Garage or Funky there is something here for everyone so check out the demos and sample Bass House and Garage Vol.2 TODAY!
In case you missed it check out Vol.1 Here
Format Options Explained:
- Zip(main) format includes Acidised Wav and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
- Apple Loops format includes Apple Loops and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
- Reason Refill format includes Wav and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches NNXT and Kong. Comes as an .rfl compressed file only for use within Propellerheads Reason.
- Ableton Live Pack format includes Pre Warped Wav Loops and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Ableton Sampler. Comes as a .Alp File only for use within Ableton Live.
- Wav Loop Pack format includes Acidised Wav loop content only.
- If in doubt we recommend you purchase the Zip(main) format which is usable with nearly all music applications and software.
Any references to any brands on this site/page, including reference to brands and instruments, are provided for description purposes only. For example references to instrument brands are provided to describe the sound of the instrument and/or the instrument used in the sample. Loopmasters do not have (nor do they claim) any association with or endorsement by these brands. Any goodwill attached to those brands rest with the brand owner. Loopmasters or its Suppliers do not accept any liability in relation to the content of the sample or the accuracy of the description. "RHODES" is a registered trademark of Joseph A Brandstetter.