The influential sound of the UK - 1GB+ of brazen 808s, speaker-shaking subs, string dabs and raw synth workouts in the trademark style of London basement jams. Chopped drum-breaks and shuffling Reggaeton rhythms collide with contemporary sound-design chops in a sonic goldmine for emerging MCs and ground-breaking electronic producers.
- Drum Loops - A massive 255 re-load of 2-step smashers, shuffling grime beats and experimental MPC-style riddims served with all constituent stems between 135, 140 and 145 bpm.
- Music Loops - Dystopian grime instrumentals, chopped and screwed FM synths and playstation style melodics between 135, 140 and 145bpm served with all constituent stems and MIDI.
- Drum Hits - Stock-up on fat layered snares, booming sine kicks, hissing hi-hats, dystopian percussion and more complete with custom kits and sampler formats for modern DAWs.
- Bass Loops - Heavy-set sub loops, percussive pirate-radio riffs and aggressive wobble basslines from Manor House and beyond! Key/tempo labelled at 135/140/145bpm and served with MIDI.
- Synth Loops - Cheap nasty leads, toasty bell hits and distorted aggressive synth licks not for the faint hearted served with MIDI.
- Synth Shots - FM roars, wobbly subs, triton-esque stabs and gameboy glitches for the discerning grime beat-maker.
- FX Loops - High chime impacts, cell FX and white-noise implosions.
- Tops Loops - Shuffling roland claps, machine-drum hi-hat patterns and stuttering top-line beats at 140bpm.