The influential sound of the UK - 1GB+ of brazen 808s, speaker-shaking subs, string dabs and raw synth workouts in the trademark style of London basement jams. Chopped drum-breaks and shuffling Reggaeton rhythms collide with contemporary sound-design chops in a sonic goldmine for emerging MCs and ground-breaking electronic producers.
- Drum Loops - A massive 255 re-load of 2-step smashers, shuffling grime beats and experimental MPC-style riddims served with all constituent stems between 135, 140 and 145 bpm.
- Music Loops - Dystopian grime instrumentals, chopped and screwed FM synths and playstation style melodics between 135, 140 and 145bpm served with all constituent stems and MIDI.
- Drum Hits - Stock-up on fat layered snares, booming sine kicks, hissing hi-hats, dystopian percussion and more complete with custom kits and sampler formats for modern DAWs.
- Bass Loops - Heavy-set sub loops, percussive pirate-radio riffs and aggressive wobble basslines from Manor House and beyond! Key/tempo labelled at 135/140/145bpm and served with MIDI.
- Synth Loops - Cheap nasty leads, toasty bell hits and distorted aggressive synth licks not for the faint hearted served with MIDI.
- Synth Shots - FM roars, wobbly subs, triton-esque stabs and gameboy glitches for the discerning grime beat-maker.
- FX Loops - High chime impacts, cell FX and white-noise implosions.
- Tops Loops - Shuffling roland claps, machine-drum hi-hat patterns and stuttering top-line beats at 140bpm.
Any references to any brands on this site/page, including reference to brands and instruments, are provided for description purposes only. For example references to instrument brands are provided to describe the sound of the instrument and/or the instrument used in the sample. Loopmasters do not have (nor do they claim) any association with or endorsement by these brands. Any goodwill attached to those brands rest with the brand owner. Loopmasters or its Suppliers do not accept any liability in relation to the content of the sample or the accuracy of the description. "RHODES" is a registered trademark of Joseph A Brandstetter.