Adrenalised rhythms, intricate basslines, and syncopated sequences make up this modern, credible take on tech-house. Hypnotically intriguing and meticulously crafted, Rolling Tech-House comes packed with 1GB+ of techy synth loops, evolving vocal chops, rolling tops, percussion and booming bass riffs.
- Drum Hits - An essential collection of snappy snares, punchy percussion, and crispy claps. Comes complete with sampler formats and 3 custom kits for instant inspiration and complete control.
- Drum Loops - Tracky tech-house workout, bouncing beats, jackin' grooves and subliminal floor fillers. All drum loops complete with all constituent stems for production flexibility.
- Bass Loops - Bouncing subs, dirty DX-ers, and filtered funk lines. 61 bass loops for ultimate bottom all offered with MIDI.
- Synth Loops - Dusty detroit style chords, rich polyphonic pads, and buzzing armada arps. Key/tempo labelled at 127BPM and provided with MIDI.
- Top Loops - Tracky & techy tops, layered machine work-outs, and neo-perc rhythmics. These top loops are the ultimate collection to kick-start the groove.
- Hat Loops - Raw shuffled hats, quirky rhythms and beat toppers. These hi-hat hoops will add personality and groove to your drums.
- Percussion Loops - Tribal tops, layered grooves packed with bongos, congas, cowbell, and woodblocks. Processed and designed for easy layering in any mix.
- Vox Loops - Beat repeated phrases and stuttered sampled vocals: 20 shredded and effected vocals to up your tech house production.
Any references to any brands on this site/page, including reference to brands and instruments, are provided for description purposes only. For example references to instrument brands are provided to describe the sound of the instrument and/or the instrument used in the sample. Loopmasters do not have (nor do they claim) any association with or endorsement by these brands. Any goodwill attached to those brands rest with the brand owner. Loopmasters or its Suppliers do not accept any liability in relation to the content of the sample or the accuracy of the description. "RHODES" is a registered trademark of Joseph A Brandstetter.