Lush soundscapes, beautifully crafted analogue synths, spine-tingling piano shots and esoteric electronica. The Ambient Textural Toolkit is designed to be the standard collection for forward-thinking leftfield electronic music. With over 1GB+ of content totalling a vast 600+ WAV files, this collection was painstakingly tracked and mixed using only the finest instruments and signal path we could find.
For complete control of all the elements contained in this pack, we have included 2 Ableton Racks – dive even deeper into this collection with macro assigned features and fx-laced chains for top-notch creative control. All elements of this pack were sculpted for maximum character, width and punch for unparalleled quality. Ambient Textural Toolkit is guaranteed to get you inspired on your next underground production.
AMBIENT TEXTURAL TOOLKIT ABLETON RACKS
- Chord Select - Scroll through a plethora of sounds and find your perfect starting point. In these racks we have bright acoustic guitar chords as well as brooding reversed pianos and so much more.
- Drive - Use Drive to add some roughness and warmth to your sound. Try pushing the Drive and bringing the filter down low for a rich and deep sound.
- Filter - A basic 24-db low pass filter with a touch of resonance for added warmth when the filter is used in the low end.
- Tune - A basic parameter but a fundamental necessity to make sure your track sounds as tight and harmonious as possible. +/- 50 cent tuning dial to ensure your synth sample matches perfectly with the rest of your materials.
- ADSR - Perhaps the most fundamental of all parameters but one of the most important to dial in sounds the exact way you want them. Use the Attack, Decay, Sustain and Release parameters to take control of the transient character of your audio and tailor it expertly to your production.
- Dirt - Dial in for instant richness and character, adding both warmth and brightness, and beefing up your sound with maximum electro grit. Add a slight amount for some thickness & grime, or go full throttle to tear your sound apart with 6 different distortion fx units. Dive into the Dirt Rack for further control, allowing you to dial in individual distortion amounts, as well as control the balance between your dry sound and your distorted one.
- Deepen - How do you get more bass without just adding more EQ? Deepen is the answer. Just dial this in subtlety for an extra dimension of bass or go full throttle and bring bass intensity like you’ve never heard. This rack contains 4 different bass enhancers for maximum low-end impact, each of which can be adjusted to taste inside the Deepen Rack.
- AutoPan - Dial in some movement and instability to your sound using the AutoPan rack module. Multiple autopanners have been setup to provide instant tremolo, subtle movement and everything in between. Try using this module in tandem with the Delay and Reverb racks to quickly create incredible atmospheres.
- Widen - Instant, low-effort stereo goodness with minimal effort. Featuring 4 different width types, (including haa> delay, flanging, chorus and more) move through the Widen dial to select your width chain, and tailor it further inside the Width Rack. Each processing chain has it’s own rack you can dive into further to adjust things like delay length and dry/wet crossover frequencies.
- Delay - Pull up in the Instrument Section for instant classic delay or dive in further and set the perfect balance between 5 different delay types as well as the dry audio. If basic delay is all you need, try the Simple and Filtered Delays, however if you’re looking for something more experimental try Wonky, Grain or the Super Delay. Each sits within its own respective rack, offering even more controls to adjust to fine-tune that perfect delay sound.
- Reverb - As the old adage goes, everything is better with Reverb. Use this rack to create your own custom reverb tail with short, medium, long and epic reverbs. Each one has been fine-tuned to sit together perfectly, whilst emulating their respective space type. Explore each reverb-type further in their respective racks.
- Squeeze - Glue, Squash and Pummel your sound with our compression rack Squeeze. Featuring 3 different compression types, the Squeeze rack allows you to layer multiple compressors in parallel for “New York” compression on steroids. Just a few controls is all you need to add loudness, squash transients and fatten up your sounds for maximal sonic impact.
**Please note: Ableton Live 9.7.3 or later is required to run the drum racks. FL Studio 9.0.0 or later is required to run the FL Studio project zip files. Xfer Serum 1.215 or above is required to run the presets.
Any references to any brands on this site/page, including reference to brands and instruments, are provided for description purposes only. For example references to instrument brands are provided to describe the sound of the instrument and/or the instrument used in the sample. Loopmasters do not have (nor do they claim) any association with or endorsement by these brands. Any goodwill attached to those brands rest with the brand owner. Loopmasters or its Suppliers do not accept any liability in relation to the content of the sample or the accuracy of the description. "RHODES" is a registered trademark of Joseph A Brandstetter.