Packed with 100+ loops of classy lo-fi melodics, leftfield rhythms, emotive jazz piano loops, Wurli licks, Rhodes stabs, warm analogue chords and much more, key-labeled throughout and served with MIDI variants as standard. As a bonus, we have included 101 music one-shots crafted into Ableton racks for extra control and creative freedom.
JAZZ MELODICS AND HOOKS ABLETON RACK
- Chord Select - Switch between 101 chord shots using this simple dial.
- Intensity - Add filter drive, filter envelope and stereo width to your sound in one simple control. (Note: The Simpler version of this rack lacks filter envelope control.)
- Filter - A 12-db low pass filter run through the SMP circuit. Use this to warm up your sound and tame high frequencies
- Tune - Adjust the pitch by +/- 50 cent increments using the tuning dial to ensure your synth sample matches perfectly with the rest of your materials.
- ADSR - Use the Attack, Decay, Sustain & Release parameters to take control of the transient character of your audio and tailor it expertly to your production.
- INSTRUMENT FX RACKS:Jazz Melodics and Hooks Instrument FX Racks
- Warmth - Add subtle warmth to your chords with this easy to use saturation and compression rack.
- EV Filter - Add some movement and pluck with our Envelope filter rack to shape and contort your chords.
- PP EQ - Use our EQ rack to instantly carve out mud and dial up the bass & clarity using simple controls.
- Glucose - Subtly squash and squeeze your sound together with our all new Glucose rack featuring 4 compression units for maximum dynamics control.
- Spatial - Instantly dial width and thickness with our 4 different width processors. Try using them individually or adding them together to create your own custom stereo effect.
- Echo - Add some bounce and flutter to your sound with our simple and effective filtered delay line.
- Room - Use our new Room module to add some reverb to your sound with our two carefully crafted reverb units.
Please note: Ableton Live 9.7.5 or later is required to run the Ableton racks.