6. You can alternatively use the File > Restore Version… command to bring up this box and select your version from there….
7. Save As will allow you to Save your song file where you want and rename it.
8. File > Save to New folder” creates a completely new self contained folder for all your Media, History Cache and related Song files.
1. Watch the position of your “End Marker”.
It might be off screen and might make your bounce time longer than it needs to be if you select the “Mix Down to Audio File…” command or “Export Audio to Tracks command and choose “Between Start/ End Marker” as an option when bouncing or exporting your Song / tracks.
2. To see your whole Song (all events horizontally) right click on the Timeline to access a command to “Fit Timeline to Contents” You can also “Insert Time Signatures” from the same menu.
Original source: here.