Sound design tutorial video of ‘VirtualCZ’ (http://bit.ly/Y1YNee) - a phase distortion synth instrument from Plugin Boutique, with Producertech’s Rob Jones.
Exclusive FREE Patches Give-away
Rob Jones has got his sound design head on and come with this FREE set of synth patches for the VirtualCZ synth…the selection includes ones used in his tutorial in FX, Bass and Pad categories. Click here to download for FREE.
About The VirtualCZ Synth
VirtualCZ - is a new plug-in inspired by an iconic series of digital synthesisers made in the 1980s. VirtualCZ uses Phase Distortion - which is similar to FM Synthesis but easier to program!It can make great pads, leads, bass, percussion and RAVE ORGAN sounds that will fit into a wide variety of genres.
VirtualCZ Key Features
• Recreates the unique synthesis engine of the CZ synths (it models the flagship CZ-1 but does all the other ones too!)
• Works as a SYSEX editor/librarian for all CZ hardware as well as an emulation
• 2 CZ Phase Distortion oscillators per voice (each has 8 wave shapes, which can be different for alternate cycles)
• 6 loop-able envelope generators per voice (switchable between easy-to-use ADSR and powerful CZ-style 8-Stage MSEG modes)
• Tempo sync-able LFO for vibrato, with 7 shapes
• 32 voice polyphonic/mono/legato modes
• Randomization of parameters
• Includes over 200 high quality presets plus ability to load thousands of CZ patches online
• Presets come in multiple formats: fxp/aupreset/vstpreset/tfx
• Import/export presets for all plugin formats
• Available for Mac and PC in VST2, VST3, AU and AAX plug-in formats plus standalone app
Form more information and demo download visit here.