Now available as Ableton Live 9 Pack with Push compatibility!
Ten Vintage synthesizers expertly programmed to create a ground-breaking Drum Library, our most comprehensive and intricately designed to date. Incorporating all-time classic analogue machines with modern High-End processing hardware and production techniques...
Introducing Synth Drums, offering over 5900 cutting edge, totally unique drum samples and percussive hits, each carefully crafted by hand, on a sound-by-sound basis.
Synths used in the creation of Synth Drums:
- Roland Jupiter 8
- Roland System-100 (101, 102, 104)
- Sequential Circuits Prophet 5 Rev 2
- Sequential Circuits Pro One
- Korg MS-20
- ARP Odyssey MK1
- Moog Minimoog Model D
- Oberheim OB8
- Roland Juno 106
- Roland SH-09
We’ve designed this library to be as flexible as possible: as well as the extensive processed section, the unprocessed source samples are also included as they were originally recorded - straight-from-the-synth. A third section includes selected samples bounced through special processes to add character, tone, warmth and punch, using Vinyl and Reel-to-Reel 1/4 inch Tape with multiple saturation levels.
We feel that this attention to detail will translate into a unique, creative and useful addition to any electronic music producer's toolkit.
What's included in the sample pack?
5930 24-bit, 100% royalty-free drum hits arranged into 4 main sections:
Processed Drum Section
- 2714 processed drum and percussive hits - enhanced individually on a sound-by-sound basis using our extensive collection of high-end hardware processors and sound shaping tools
- 444 kick drums arranged by type across 9 sub-folders: ‘almost real’, ‘classic’, ‘deep’, ‘fat & punchy’, ‘knocks’, ‘clicks & pulses’, ‘thumping’, ‘ultra heavy’ and ‘unusual’
- 336 snare drums arranged by type across 6 sub-folders: ‘classic’, ‘low & mid-frequency’, ‘noise’, ‘smacks’, ‘synth’ and ‘tight’
- 450 cymbals arranged by type across 5 sub-folders: ‘closed hat’, ‘open hat’, ‘crash & splash’, ‘ride’ and ‘effect cymbals’
- 408 percussion sounds arranged by type across 7 sub-folders: ‘blocks & cowbells’, ‘dissonant hits’, ‘plucks’, ‘pop snaps & rim shots’, ‘shakers’, ‘soft & dark hits’ and ‘tubes’
- 271 imaginary (synthetic) percussive sounds/drums arranged by type into 3 sub-folders: ‘hand’, ‘mallet’ and ‘stick’
- 246 toms arranged by type across 5 sub-folders: ‘fat & punchy’, ‘huge’, ‘pulse & laser’, ‘short’ and ‘unusual’
- 129 claps
- 93 conga & bongo sounds
- 83 exotic percussion hits and sound effects
- 73 percussive strikes
- 71 swells and sweeps
- 65 bass hits arranged by type into 3 sub folders: ‘bass bombs’, ‘percussive’ and ‘sub bass’
- 45 synth stabs
Unprocessed Drum Section
1818 24-bit unprocessed drum and percussive hits
- Identical in folder structure to the processed drum section, the unprocessed section includes all of the raw unprocessed source samples as they were recorded, straight from the synth!
Special Processed Drum Section
1398 24-bit ‘special processed' drum and percussive hits
- Identical in folder structure to the processed drum section, the special processed folder includes a selection of samples bounced through Vinyl and ¼ inch Analogue Tape for added character, tone, warmth and punch!
- 723 Tape processed drum samples with multiple saturation levels, recorded via a classic Studer A80 MK1 tape machine
- 675 Vinyl processed drum samples recorded via a classic Neumann VMS 70 vinyl mastering lathe
The drum kits folder contains a number of ready-to-play drum kits, conveniently mapped to the following software sampler formats:
- Battery 3 – 102 kits
- Halion – 105 kits
- Kong – 51 kits
- Kontakt – 105 kits
- NN-XT – 105 kits
- SFZ – 105 kits
Please Note: Ableton Live 9 Suite (Sampler) is required for the Live pack format option
Any references to any brands on this site/page, including reference to brands and instruments, are provided for description purposes only. For example references to instrument brands are provided to describe the sound of the instrument and/or the instrument used in the sample. Loopmasters do not have (nor do they claim) any association with or endorsement by these brands. Any goodwill attached to those brands rest with the brand owner. Loopmasters or its Suppliers do not accept any liability in relation to the content of the sample or the accuracy of the description. "RHODES" is a registered trademark of Joseph A Brandstetter.