Samplestar return with the much anticipated follow up to our hugely popular Nu Disco Future Anthems. Welcome to Volume 2 - more content & more studio inspiration!
Huge uplifting hooks abound in this stellar production pack full of quirky synths, warm analog basslines, funked up guitars, vocoded vocals, classic drum machine grooves and much much more.
We have also included midi files for all melodic content giving the end producer 100% control to change tempo, velocity or key and also customize the loops to your own exact requirements.
Inside each key labeled kit you will find all content neatly arranged into individual track loops ready to drag and drop into your chosen DAW. From here, go as deep as you like by editing the loops and midi in order to create your own unique compositions.
All content has been carefully mixed and eq’d for optimum sonic balance while allowing plenty of extra headroom for further processing and also final mastering stages.
What's in the pack?
- Full Song Starter Inspiration Kits - The heart of the collection! 6 huge key labelled track starter kits of combined Drums, Bass, Synth, Melodics & Vocals broken out into individual professionally mixed and mastered wav loops. (Includes full MIDI files).
- Each individual production kit comes complete with isolated Kick, Hats,Top, Perc, Snare & Full Drum Loops, Bassline Loops, Chord Loops, Piano Loops, Lead Synth Loops and Vocal chops all neatly organized & named with key, tempo and instrument info.
- Synth Loops - 11 key labeled, synthtastic chord progressions and motifs. Key/tempo labeled at 118bpm (Includes MIDI files)
- Drum loops - 15 Precision-programmed drum loops presented as A (full loop) B (kick-free variants) and C (kick only)
- Sequencer Loops - 05 syncopated arpeggio grooves.
- Guitar Loops - 10 Funk favoured guitar licks and rhythms.
- Piano Loops - 11 Classic house inspired dance motifs. (Includes MIDI files)
- Drum One Shots - 34 Essential Nu Disco drum hits incl kicks, snares, claps & hats.
Any references to any brands on this site/page, including reference to brands and instruments, are provided for description purposes only. For example references to instrument brands are provided to describe the sound of the instrument and/or the instrument used in the sample. Loopmasters do not have (nor do they claim) any association with or endorsement by these brands. Any goodwill attached to those brands rest with the brand owner. Loopmasters or its Suppliers do not accept any liability in relation to the content of the sample or the accuracy of the description. "RHODES" is a registered trademark of Joseph A Brandstetter.