New from Funk/Soul Productions and Big Fish Audio comes Vintage Horn Loops, the latest release in the Funk/Soul Vintage Loops series. Vintage Horn Loops contains over 1400 trumpet, flute, piccolo, trombone, alto sax, tenor sax, and baritone sax loops giving you over 1.5GB of uncompressed wav data organized into the following categories:
- Oakland Funk - Inspired by the great 1970s-era horn band, Tower of Power.
- Detroit Soul - Inspired by classic Motown artists like the Temptations, the Four Tops, the Supremes, Smokey Robinson & The Miracles, and Stevie Wonder.
- Retro Funk - Inspired by 1970s Funk artists like Earth Wind & Fire, Kool & the Gang, and the Ohio Players, as well as Psychedelic Funk artists like Parliament Funkadelic, and Sly & The Family Stone.
- Philly Soul Ballads - Inspired by Philly Soul artists such as The Delfonics, Stylistics, the O’Jays, and Barry White.
- Retro Soul - Inspired by 60s and 70s Soul artists like Marvin Gaye, Al Green, Issac Hayes, and the Isley Brothers.
- Vintage R&B - Inspired by classic R&B artists like James Brown, Lyn Collins, and Maceo Parker & the JBs.
Vintage Horn Loops features hundreds of pre-mixed horn section licks, plus all the individual horn parts used in the section, allowing you to re-arrange and remix the instruments any way you like. The VHL GUI allows you to change the key of any loop at the touch of a keyswitch, and control volume-level, EQ , panning, and additional processing for each individual instrument.
Vintage Horn Loops has been formatted in the most widely-used formats: Apple Loops, Acidized WAV, and REX files, making it usable in virtually every piece of software and hardware on the market today.
Any references to any brands on this site/page, including reference to brands and instruments, are provided for description purposes only. For example references to instrument brands are provided to describe the sound of the instrument and/or the instrument used in the sample. Loopmasters do not have (nor do they claim) any association with or endorsement by these brands. Any goodwill attached to those brands rest with the brand owner. Loopmasters or its Suppliers do not accept any liability in relation to the content of the sample or the accuracy of the description. "RHODES" is a registered trademark of Joseph A Brandstetter.