5Pin Media and Mass Digital keep up the momentum with their latest collaboration - Dark Afro Tech House.
Inspired by artists such as Joeski, Sante, Audiofly, Audiojack, Traumer and the legendary Layo & Bushwacka to name a few, these ten detailed and flexible kits will not disappoint.
The kits have been produced with the greatest attention to detail hosting WAV, Apple, Rex2 and MIDI formats for maximum flexibility and minimal fuss. In total there are 263 loops, 109 one-shots, 38 full MIDI files and 40 stems across the ten kits and to top it off an Ableton Live 9 version complete with 10 Live Sessions comprising 10 Drum Racks and 21 Sampler/Simpler Instruments PLUS 10 Bonus Operator/Analog Instrument Racks for those with Live 9 Suite.
Mass Digital, aka Serbian producer Boris Mijolic, has been releasing top drawer House on labels such as CR2, Upon You Records, Denied Music, BluFin, Colore, Phonetic and Toolroom since 2010.
- True Looped and "Start + Tailed" versions of loops preserving fades
- Dry and Wet versions of various music loops
- Drum loops broken down into separate elements for ease of arrangement, effecting, processing and mixing
- All music elements with key information
- MIDI music loops included for expanding musical elements
- MIDI drum loops included for easy manipulation
- 32Bar 4track Stems included with each Kit for creating edits and creative DJ mixing
- Ableton Live 9 Project version with drum and intruments racks
PLEASE NOTE: The Stems and Tracks featured in this product cannot be used to create tracks for Library Music Companies. For The Full Licence please see the PDF.
Please note: this product has been re-branded since its original release.
Any references to any brands on this site/page, including reference to brands and instruments, are provided for description purposes only. For example references to instrument brands are provided to describe the sound of the instrument and/or the instrument used in the sample. Loopmasters do not have (nor do they claim) any association with or endorsement by these brands. Any goodwill attached to those brands rest with the brand owner. Loopmasters or its Suppliers do not accept any liability in relation to the content of the sample or the accuracy of the description. "RHODES" is a registered trademark of Joseph A Brandstetter.