A visionary is someone that has thoughts or ideas that are unheard of and new to the rest of the world. Every artist has a mental picture or idea of what they truly wish their sound to be like.
House Of Loop's "Tech House Vision" will assist you in reaching your goal of achieving what you truly envision your House music to be, or, how you can become a musical visionary!
This pack has the following that will make you see a new horizon in your musical endeavours:
There are 60 Bass Loops that will pair well with, and help distinguish, the low end of your visions.
Included are 60 Synth Loops to bring your ideas to light at 125BPM and 126BPM respectively. That way there are more ways to shape the overall structures.
Keep these loops in your sights as well, all of these have 30 samples each:
- Drum Loops at 125BPM that come arranged in: Clap & Kick only, a full Drum kit, Hi-Hats only, no Kick parts, and no Percussion
- EFX loops that instill more nuances and flavors to your creations.
- Pad Loops will further create more options and perhaps inspire you to try more experimentation
- Vocal Loops that add a more human element and can create different transitions
20 of the following:
- Bass shots that provide more warmth to the attack of the kick drum parts.
- Synth shots that at times can redirect the tracks melody where wanted
- Clap shots that add more rhythm and can be used in an over-lapping fashion to make the snare more distinctive.
- Hat shots that are crisp and in the Tech House style where they cut through the mix well.
- Kick shots that have more of a thump to them and are on-beat.
- Percussion shots that are an extension of what the rhythm section already adds
Yes, the future looks bright for you now that you have the "Tech House Vision" pack by House of Loop. So, go out there and start making the music that you had only envisioned before. Let House of Loop make that a reality for you, today!
Any references to any brands on this site/page, including reference to brands and instruments, are provided for description purposes only. For example references to instrument brands are provided to describe the sound of the instrument and/or the instrument used in the sample. Loopmasters do not have (nor do they claim) any association with or endorsement by these brands. Any goodwill attached to those brands rest with the brand owner. Loopmasters or its Suppliers do not accept any liability in relation to the content of the sample or the accuracy of the description. "RHODES" is a registered trademark of Joseph A Brandstetter.