Time to get down to some more booty shakin badness and in yer face MC shenanigans with G-House Vol.2 courtesy of 5Pin Media and Mass Digital.
Stronger, Better, Badder....Yo, c'mon party peeps!
Please note that the vocal parts featured remain the copyright of the original artists from whose accapellas they were created. For the full terms and conditions on use of the vocals please refer to the product Licensing Agreement and User Info.
Here is a list of the kits and featured artists:
- GH2_01_F_Your_Sound_Ft "Tha Bastard X & H.M.S."
- GH2_02_Gotta_Work_Ft ThaSuspect1
- GH2_03_Express_Yourself_Ft Hemanifezt
- GH2_04_Past_That_Ft Dinty
- GH2_05_Lethal_Weapon_Ft #KaCajun
- GH2_06_Remedy_Ft Brimaf
- GH2_07_Frustrations_Ft #KaCajun
- GH2_08_Gibberish_Ft Hemanifezt
- GH2_09_FastMoney_Ft Hemanifezt
- GH2_10_Rhymes_Ft #KaCajun
Warning: Some of the vocals contain strong and possibly offensive language so user discretion applies.
The ten kits have been produced with the greatest attention to detail hosting WAV, Apple and MIDI formats for maximum flexibilty and minimal fuss. In total there are 396 loops, 119 one-shots, 89 MIDI files and 40 stems across the ten kits.
Mass Digital, aka Serbian producer Boris Mijolic, has been releasing top drawer House on labels such as CR2, Upon You Records, Denied Music, BluFin, Colore, Phonetic and Toolroom to name a few since 2010.
- True Looped and "Start + Tailed" versions of loops preserving reverb tails.
- Dry and Wet versions of music loops.
- Drum loops broken down into separate elements for ease of arrangement, effecting, processing and mixing.
- All music elements with key information.
- MIDI music loops included for expanding musical elements.
- 32Bar 4track Stems included with each Kit for creating edits and creative DJ mixing.
PLEASE NOTE: The Stems and Tracks featured in this product cannot be used to create tracks for Library Music Companies. For The Full Licence please see the PDF.
Any references to any brands on this site/page, including reference to brands and instruments, are provided for description purposes only. For example references to instrument brands are provided to describe the sound of the instrument and/or the instrument used in the sample. Loopmasters do not have (nor do they claim) any association with or endorsement by these brands. Any goodwill attached to those brands rest with the brand owner. Loopmasters or its Suppliers do not accept any liability in relation to the content of the sample or the accuracy of the description. "RHODES" is a registered trademark of Joseph A Brandstetter.