Loop+ show this great Ableton Push Controller review video from DJ Tech Tools Mad Zach, as he gives us a first look and review of the new Ableton Push Controller.
Push is a new controller from Ableton that features a high-performance 64-button grid, backlit LED screen, and a plethora of function buttons dedicated for total control over Ableton. Although at quick glance Push might look a bit like a Novation Launchpad on steroids, it’s actually much more.
Watch Mad Zach’s full video review for a complete walk through of what PUSH can do, as he talks us through the button grid, scales function, touch strip, alternate control windows, step sequencing, and build quality.
- Price (MSRP): $599
- Communication: MIDI over USB
- Ships with: USB cable, quickstart guide, power supply, included Ableton software
- Weight: 2990g (6.6 lbs)
- Dimensions: Width: 370mm (14.57 inches)
- Depth: 293mm (11.54 inches)
- Height (body): 26mm (1.02 inches) Height (body + encoders): 46mm (1.81 inches)
System Requirements (Minimum)
- PC or Mac with free USB port or powered USB hub
- Ableton Live 9
Nothing But A Soundpack
Push is a powerful, expressive controller. But, as with many digital performance environments, it’s only as powerful as the sounds you have loaded!
Pre-order your Push in the DJ Tech Tools store and you’ll get exclusive access to Mad Zach’s Push Sound Environment (a $50 value!) and template (which includes drum sounds, bass patches with preset macro’s for total skronkington 2000, interesting samples and dope lead instruments ready to shred).