Welcome to Magic Dust, a unique collection of real world audio textures and organic one shots guaranteed to put a unique magic into your audio. This is a collection about subtlety and giving you singular noises that you wouldn’t ordinary find, but can add that much needed unusual element that makes your music different.
With 2gb of unique audio material featuring 810 meticulously recorded and edited wav files, Magic dust is a treasure trove of uncommon audio textures and extraordinary, natural one shots. Perfect for forward thinking producers of Hip hop , Chill Trap and Future RNB , Downtempo Beats, Future Garage and any style you want to add a raw, analogue/ found sound depth to.
Whats in the collection:
- Reel to reel tape machines, vintage film projectors,antique phonographs
- Rare Hand drums, frame drums and strange ethnic instruments
- Organic noise percussion formed from natural elements - earth wind fire water
- Substance sounds - grains shuffles tones of organic elements
- Old clock ticks rhythms and hits
- World gongs, Chinese bells, magic chimes
- Hundreds warm organic impact hits and strikes
- Environment sounds from haunted houses, old temples, desolate deserts
- Firework and thunder hits
- Sand percussion, stone percussion
- Strikes made from Earth explosions
- Antique epic piano effects
- Rare music boxes from centuries past
- Foot step rhythms
- Chinese flutes
- Field recordings from three continents
- Vocal groups choirs monks and native chants
- Vinyl sounds effects, texture underlays and proceed vinyl fx percussion from over a dozen vintage record players.
Featuring sounds captured with audio technia A7897, sennheiser MKH4185 and shure vp88 and processed with high end gear such as elysia mpressor, alta moda unicomp, chandler limited rs124.
These sounds have been captured over a long period of time, all over the world and combined to produce this very different collection. You may not know you are missing this, once you put in some of these textures or hits you’ll realise the difference it makes, giving your sound something special that makes it your own -feelings of rare vintage sound, otherworld found sound environments , analogue hardware devices and totally unique vibes and hits that you can’t get with your daw alone.
Push button bang invites you to sprinkle some magic dust onto your productions give yourself a unique sound to stand out from the crowd.
Any references to any brands on this site/page, including reference to brands and instruments, are provided for description purposes only. For example references to instrument brands are provided to describe the sound of the instrument and/or the instrument used in the sample. Loopmasters do not have (nor do they claim) any association with or endorsement by these brands. Any goodwill attached to those brands rest with the brand owner. Loopmasters or its Suppliers do not accept any liability in relation to the content of the sample or the accuracy of the description. "RHODES" is a registered trademark of Joseph A Brandstetter.