Hailing from Saint-Petersburg in Russia, Bop is a new breed of producer intent on re-writing the rulebook with an intoxicating ice-cold sound; embracing influences from Deep Techno and Minimalist Dubstep through to IDM and Ambient Drum & Bass, all released on the famous Hospital Records and Med School Labels.
This is the first collection of Minimal Drum and Bass Samples released through a major sample label and Loopmasters are proud to have worked with Hospital Records to release a cool collection of sounds and samples which are destined to help further this new and inspiring sub genre which draws inspiration from the speed of Drum & Bass and the minimal sound which is everywhere in the best clubs of the world right now.
Think of Minimal Glitches, random Sonic Fractals, Deep Basses and Drifting Melancholic pads, mixed with Lo-fi and 8 Bit Beats, pounding with reckless abandon after multiple sonic processes are applied and you are getting close to the sound of Bop and Minimal drum and Bass.
In this unique collection of Minimal Drum and Bass Samples you will find over 570Mb of content at 170Bpm which includes 460 Wav samples, 216 Loops and 245 Single Sounds. There are 33 ready to play Reason NNXt, Kontakt, Halion and EXS24 Patches along with options to buy Apple Loops, Reason Refill or Ableton Live Versions.
Specifically you get 28 Atmos Pad Loops, 28 Atmos Pads, 16 Bass Loops, 32 Drum Loops, 24 Glitch Loops, 40 Musical Loops, 10 Synth Riffs, 14 Bass Hits, 125 Single Drum Samples, 60 Glitches, 16 Noises, and 12 Tech Chords.
Cast aside your drum & bass aspersions, Bop is an artist light-years ahead of the game and he’s determined to win the symphonic space race by stretching the parameters of electronic music.
Bop's website: http://www.iambop.com/
Format Options Explained:
- Zip(main) format includes Acidised Wav and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
- Apple Loops format includes Apple Loops and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
- Reason Refill format includes Wav and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches NNXT and Kong. Comes as a .rfl compressed file only for use within Propellerheads Reason.
- Ableton Live Pack format includes Pre Warped Wav Loops and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Ableton Sampler. Comes as a .Alp File only for use within Ableton Live.
- Wav Loop Pack format includes Acidised Wav loop content only.
- One Shots & Sampler Patches format includes all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
If in doubt we recommend you purchase the Zip(main) format which is usable with nearly all music applications and software.
Any references to any brands on this site/page, including reference to brands and instruments, are provided for description purposes only. For example references to instrument brands are provided to describe the sound of the instrument and/or the instrument used in the sample. Loopmasters do not have (nor do they claim) any association with or endorsement by these brands. Any goodwill attached to those brands rest with the brand owner. Loopmasters or its Suppliers do not accept any liability in relation to the content of the sample or the accuracy of the description. "RHODES" is a registered trademark of Joseph A Brandstetter.