Kanji is back with the second installment to his huge Drumstep and Mutant Bass release on Monster Sounds late last year!
Kanji Kinetic is a guy who has managed to sculpt his own take on the 140bpm mash up game. His first foray into the world of bass and beats came back in 2008 when his debut release was put out by Rag & Bone Records. This saw him grab the attention of Drop The Lime Starkey, Taz Buckfaster, Tayo, Mary Anne Hobbs, B Rich, Chrissy Murderbot, Akira Kiteshi, Reso and DZ with its fresh, energetic mix of bassline, techno, dubstep and chiptune influences.
Continuing to evolve his sound with a wide range of releases and remixes, Kanji's brutal remix of 16Bit's dubstep anti-anthem 'Chainsaw Calligraphy' brought a new wave of fans into the mutant bass sound along with further remixes for Figure, Roisin Murphy, Mustard Pimp & Alec Empire, Kid606, Rico Tubbs, Si Begg, Drop The Lime, Acid Jacks, Jeuce, Egyptrixx, Mikix The Cat, Temper D and Blackmass Plastics!!! Not a bad portfolio for such a young guy with such a focused vision.
This power driven pack by Kanji is set to blow you away with its superbly produced drum loops, dirty wobble bass line and melodic synths. With mixed tempos of 140 /175, spot on for Dubstep and Drum and Bass productions. If you simply want to add texture or a bit of aggy wobble to your productions, then this is the pack for you.
Drumstep and Mutant Bass Volume 2 weighs in at 563MB and includes 504 samples at 24Bit, with 279 Loops between 140 - 175 Bpm, plus 225 One Shot Samples! Included with this pack you get 30 ready to play patches for Halion, Kontakt, EXS, SFZ and Reason NNXT compatible soft samplers. Ableton Live, Apple Loops and Reason Refill versions are also available.
In detail producers should expect to find 66 Heavy Bass Loops, 81 Drum Loops, 35 Vocals from the Ragga Twins, 42 One Shot Ragga Vocals, 55 Synth Loops, 63 One Shot Drum Samples, 9 FX, plus a 12 Multi-sampled Basses, and 16 Multi-sampled Synths!
With a solid fan base and an incredible musical selection when DJ’ing in clubs; this guy is on the cusp of blowing up BIG... check this pack to find out how heavy the bass can go and pick up the vibes of his Drumstep and 140 Mutant Bass vibes... it will be the best thing you have checked all year, unless you already own part 1 that is!
Format Options Explained:
- Zip(main) format includes Acidised Wav and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
- Apple Loops format includes Apple Loops and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
- Reason Refill format includes Wav and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches NNXT and Kong. Comes as a .rfl compressed file only for use within Propellerheads Reason.
- Ableton Live Pack format includes Pre Warped Wav Loops and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Ableton Sampler. Comes as a .Alp File only for use within Ableton Live.
- Wav Loop Pack format includes Acidised Wav loop content only.
- One Shots & Sampler Patches format includes all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
If in doubt we recommend you purchase the Zip(main) format which is usable with nearly all music applications and software.
Any references to any brands on this site/page, including reference to brands and instruments, are provided for description purposes only. For example references to instrument brands are provided to describe the sound of the instrument and/or the instrument used in the sample. Loopmasters do not have (nor do they claim) any association with or endorsement by these brands. Any goodwill attached to those brands rest with the brand owner. Loopmasters or its Suppliers do not accept any liability in relation to the content of the sample or the accuracy of the description. "RHODES" is a registered trademark of Joseph A Brandstetter.