Drawing influence from leading labels such as Spinnin’ Deep, CR2 and Wooha, Mainroom Future House delivers a ground-breaking collection of floor-filling Future House and pumping Mainroom House loops, drums, synths and vocals…
Expect to find driving euphoric synth leads, atmospheric stacked chords, aggressive big-room beats, filthy ‘in your face’ bass workouts, crunchy top & percussion loops, creative vocal lines, epic drum fills, punchy drum hits and FX, as well as accompanying MIDI files for each melodic loop!
Mainroom Future House delivers over 500 MB of stunningly produced sample content, recorded at 126 BPM.
What’s included in the sample pack?
506 MB of 24-bit, royalty free sample content (1.6GB including REX, Apple & Acid loops)
- Drum Loops – 136 loops; including speaker shaking drum grooves, twisted tops and contemporary percussion workouts. 34 full drum loops each including 4-5 variations (full, stripped, top, groove...)
- Bass Loops – 39 driving low-end bass lines, bouncing grooves and uplifting rhythms
- Synth Loops – 36 euphoric synth lines, expressive chords, energetic stabs and synth anthems
- Top & Percussion Loops – 37 dusty top lines, layered percussion, floor-filling add-on grooves, dirty hats and much more…
- Vocal Loops – 29 innovative vocal cuts, pitched-down shouts and inspirational vocal lines
- Drum Rolls – 21 explosive drum fills, rhythmic transitions and epic drum builds
- Drum Hits & Tones – 157 drum hits, percussion licks and characterful bass & synth tones
- Sound Effects – 26 risers, transitions, impacts and intricate tempo-synced fx loops
- MIDI Patterns – 74 MIDI files divided into ‘bass’ and ‘synth’ patterns. This folder includes the MIDI patterns from all of the library’s Bass and Synth loops
- Ableton Live 9 Pack - Live pack featuring audio and midi clips, alongside sampler / simpler instruments for all bass hits, synth hits, drum hits and tones
- Drum Kits – 11 ready-to-play drum kits & sampler patches for Battery, Kontakt, NN-XT, Halion and SFZ
Any references to any brands on this site/page, including reference to brands and instruments, are provided for description purposes only. For example references to instrument brands are provided to describe the sound of the instrument and/or the instrument used in the sample. Loopmasters do not have (nor do they claim) any association with or endorsement by these brands. Any goodwill attached to those brands rest with the brand owner. Loopmasters or its Suppliers do not accept any liability in relation to the content of the sample or the accuracy of the description. "RHODES" is a registered trademark of Joseph A Brandstetter.