Loopmasters are proud to present a fresh and exciting collection of inspirational Electronic samples which are drenched in Electro Funk, Soul and Boogie - courtesy of Opolopo.
Born in Hungary, Opolopo spent the early part of his creative development touring with a keyboardist father and listening to fusion and electronic records. Artists like Herbie Hancock, Jeff Lorber, Earth Wind & Fire, Quincy Jones, Jean-Michel Jarre, Isao Tomita, and Kraftwerk helped feed his ingenuity.
His music spans over a decade on labels such as JVC Japan, Om Records, Warner, Tokyo Dawn Records, Tru Thoughts, Sony/BMG, Swedish Brandy and Especial Records. Collaboration and remix highlights include the legendary Dazz Band, Grammy nominee Gregory Porter, Dudley Perkins, Colonel Red, Craig David, Mr. V, Lanu, Simon Grey, Mpho Skeef, Eska, Sacha Williamson and more.
Producers working in Nu Disco, Deep House, UK Bass, House, Electro and Tech styles will instantly find huge servings of Funky grooves drenched in Electronic Processing and Tech noises. Opolopo's production skills and playing finesse means he is able to capture the soul of electronic machines - a skill which should never be under-estimated.
Featuring Deep and Resonating Funky Bass Loops, Clavs, Electro Jazz, Vintage Funk Loops, Electric Disco samples, Clavs and Pads, Slap and Electro Bass, Drums, Percussion and a lot more besides. Electro Funk is a unique sound selection.
The sample pack weighs in at 500MB and includes 460 24Bit samples, with 204 Loops between 100 - 120 Bpm, plus 256 one Shot Samples. 50 ready to play patches are also included for Reason NNXT, Halion, EXS, SFZ and Kontakt compatibel soft samplers. Apple Loops, Reason Refill and Ableton Live versions are also available to purchase seperately.
In detail "Electro Funk" from Opolopo includes 41 Bass Loops, 109 Drum Loops, 55 Synth Loops, 2- Bass Hits, 8 FX, 171 One Shot Drum Samples, 42 Rhodes Tones and 15 Lead Samples. The included Rhodes patch is velocity sensitive and a great addition to the pack.
"With this sample pack I take the cue from my "Voltage Controlled Feelings" album and continue to explore and interpret the origins of Electro-Funk and Boogie. Loads of juicy and fat synths, slapped bass, sparkling Rhodes and slamming drums. Mostly interchangeable four bar loops - some clean, some noisy and dirty - all hand-crafted for your cutting and pasting pleasure!"
FREE OPOLOPO TRACK MADE FROM PACK &
CUBASE 6 SESSION
Format Options Explained:
- Zip(main) format includes Acidised Wav and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
- Apple Loops format includes Apple Loops and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
- Reason Refill format includes Wav and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches NNXT and Kong. Comes as a .rfl compressed file only for use within Propellerheads Reason.
- Ableton Live Pack format includes Pre Warped Wav Loops and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Ableton Sampler. Comes as a .Alp File only for use within Ableton Live.
- Wav Loop Pack format includes Acidised Wav loop content only.
- One Shots & Sampler Patches format includes all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
If in doubt we recommend you purchase the Zip(main) format which is usable with nearly all music applications and software.
Any references to any brands on this site/page, including reference to brands and instruments, are provided for description purposes only. For example references to instrument brands are provided to describe the sound of the instrument and/or the instrument used in the sample. Loopmasters do not have (nor do they claim) any association with or endorsement by these brands. Any goodwill attached to those brands rest with the brand owner. Loopmasters or its Suppliers do not accept any liability in relation to the content of the sample or the accuracy of the description. "RHODES" is a registered trademark of Joseph A Brandstetter.