Loopmasters proudly present Ultimate Tech Vocals, the concluding episode to our best selling Tech Vox sample series - a fantastic collection of snipped, glitched, processed and tweaked minimal vocal samples, produced specifically for the modern dance music producer, created exclusively for Loopmasters by Danmad aka Dan Mardan & Duzzy DAS aka Doroga Alexander.
Whether you are making Tech, Electro, Deep or Mainroom Dance Music - these samples recorded by pro session singers have been mangled, chopped and edited to provide you with the building blocks for some awesome grooves.Featuring 5 unique categories labelled Basic, Chords, Chorus, Melodic and Percussive making it easy to hone in on the type of sound you are looking for.
Ultimate Tech Vocals contains a huge 888Mb of content making it the largest collection of tech vocals to date, featuring over 963 24 bit samples, with 524 loops at 125 Bpm, and 439 Single Hit Vocal samples.
Ultimate Tech Vocals features a killer selection of one word single shot samples, glitched vox sounds, vox stabs, Fx Processed Loops, vocal hooks and re-sequenced parts which together form a formidable collection of samples for any producer looking to introduce the human element to loops and sections of their productions.
Add FX, re-program, chop, cut and paste to form entirely new dynamics and reprocess the parts infinitely and on the fly to form new combinations which will add dynamics and interest to your productions!
In detail Ultimate Tech Vocals includes 888Mb of 24Bit 44.1Khz Loops and Hits including 290 Female Vocal Glitch Loops, 204 Male Vocal Glitch Loops, 525 Rex2 Files, 439 One Shot Samples, 30 Bonus Music and Drum Loops and 198 Soft Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, Exs24, Nnxt and Sfz Formats. The collection is also available in Apple Loops, Ableton Live Pack and Reason Refill to purchase separately.
Sample Ultimate Tech Vocals from Loopmasters Today!
Format Options Explained:
- Zip(main) format includes Acidised Wav and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
- Apple Loops format includes Apple Loops and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
- Reason Refill format includes Wav and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches NNXT and Kong. Comes as a .rfl compressed file only for use within Propellerheads Reason.
- Ableton Live Pack format includes Pre Warped Wav Loops and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Ableton Sampler. Comes as a .Alp File only for use within Ableton Live.
- Wav Loop Pack format includes Acidised Wav loop content only.
- One Shots & Sampler Patches format includes all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
- If in doubt we recommend you purchase the Zip (main) format which is usable with nearly all music applications and software.
Any references to any brands on this site/page, including reference to brands and instruments, are provided for description purposes only. For example references to instrument brands are provided to describe the sound of the instrument and/or the instrument used in the sample. Loopmasters do not have (nor do they claim) any association with or endorsement by these brands. Any goodwill attached to those brands rest with the brand owner. Loopmasters or its Suppliers do not accept any liability in relation to the content of the sample or the accuracy of the description. "RHODES" is a registered trademark of Joseph A Brandstetter.