Fusing speaker-shaking subs, bouncy Garage-House bass, morphing growls and twisted DnB reeses with deep expressive chords, hard-hitting stabs, gritty house organs and lush pads, Bass Music delivers 118 creatively programmed preset patches for NI Massive.
Exploring multiple Bass heavy music genres such as Deep House, Garage, Drum & Bass, Dubstep, Techno and UK Bass House - Bass Music for Massive delivers a versatile collection of expressive, current-sounding presets for forward-thinking electronic music production.
All presets have been designed from the ground-up, with each patch featuring 8 carefully thought-out macro controls for quick intuitive editing and creative sonic transformation.
- 118 preset patches for NI Massive 1.3 and above
- 8 intuitive macro controls per patch – easily tweak, effect and transform sounds in real-time…
- All patches have been carefully tagged to allow for easy integration into your Massive user library and to find the sound you require quickly
Bass Music delivers 118 preset patches comprising of 68 bass presets and 50 stabs, leads, synths, pads and SFX:
- 29 Classic Bass patches – Chicago-influenced house bass, 808-style DnB subs, filthy Deep house bass tones and a variety of timeless classics
- 18 Mid Bass patches – Noisy, modern, twisted bass sounds with lots of character
- 7 Modulated Bass patches – Expressive, powerful and morphing bass sounds with emphasis on movement and bite
- 8 Reese Bass patches – A selection of sustained speaker shaking Reese basses with plenty of attitude and movement
- 6 Sub Bass patches – Dark low end rumblers and cone-melting subs
- 19 Stabs & Chord patches
- 13 Pads & Rhodes patches
- 8 Sound Effects & Risers
- 5 Lead Synth patches
- 3 Poly Synth patches
- 2 Arp patches
Please note: Massive v1.3 (or above) is required to use these presets.
The Bass Music audio demo contains drum sounds which are NOT included in the pack. This pack contains Massive synth presets only. Additional drum sounds are from our Deep House & Garage library.
Any references to any brands on this site/page, including reference to brands and instruments, are provided for description purposes only. For example references to instrument brands are provided to describe the sound of the instrument and/or the instrument used in the sample. Loopmasters do not have (nor do they claim) any association with or endorsement by these brands. Any goodwill attached to those brands rest with the brand owner. Loopmasters or its Suppliers do not accept any liability in relation to the content of the sample or the accuracy of the description. "RHODES" is a registered trademark of Joseph A Brandstetter.