More speaker-ripping sonic spice for your mainroom tracks: 150 impacts, downlifters, uplifters, reverses and other assorted FX ear candy from sample whizkid Hy2rogen.
The fourth installment of this ever-popular series continues to offer essential FX tools for producers in the electro, progressive, techno and tech-house genres. This time packing in some of the biggest impacts, most spine-tingling risers and warped downlifters we've heard.
Composed using a hybrid of vintage analogue and cutting-edge digital synthesis, many of the sounds are left untreated to allow for maximum flexibility in your own tracks.
What's in the collection?
- 30 downlifters - optimized to take your track from the build-up crescendo and into the break - an essential tool.
- 30 impacts - huge slams and A-bomb drops - some of the biggest we've ever heard.
- 30 uplifters - perfected to get hands in the air and pulses racing - instant build-up bliss.
- 30 Reverses - warped whooshes and sharp sweeps for breakdowns and build-ups.
- 25 Misc hits - various impacts, hits and percs laced in all manner of reverbs, delays and more besides.
All of the sounds are offered at a quality of 24Bit 44.1Khz as 1-8 bars WAV files.
Please note: the audio demo contains drums and musical samples that are NOT included in the pack. This pack contains FX samples only.
Don't let the demo fool you as there is so much more inside!
Any references to any brands on this site/page, including reference to brands and instruments, are provided for description purposes only. For example references to instrument brands are provided to describe the sound of the instrument and/or the instrument used in the sample. Loopmasters do not have (nor do they claim) any association with or endorsement by these brands. Any goodwill attached to those brands rest with the brand owner. Loopmasters or its Suppliers do not accept any liability in relation to the content of the sample or the accuracy of the description. "RHODES" is a registered trademark of Joseph A Brandstetter.