Bop has returned to produce a sequel to his best selling and award winning first volume of minimal drum and bass – this time its even bigger and packed full of glitched experimental sequences, cold pads and dark menacing basses for producers making DnB, Glitch, Tech and Dubstep infused productions!
Loopmasters are proud to have worked with Hospital Records to release a cool collection of sounds and samples which are destined to help further this new and inspiring sub genre which draws inspiration from the speed of Drum & Bass and the minimal electronic sound which is still prevalent in many clubs worldwide.
Bop is a new breed of producer intent on re-writing the rulebook with an intoxicating ice-cold sound; embracing influences from Deep Techno and Minimalist Dubstep through to IDM and Ambient Drum & Bass, all released on the famous Hospital Records and Med School Labels.
Think of Minimal Glitches, random Sonic Fractals, Deep Basses and Drifting Melancholic pads, mixed with Lo-fi and 8 Bit Beats, pounding with reckless abandon after multiple sonic processes are applied and you are getting close to the sound of Bop and Minimal Drum and Bass 2.
Bop 2 weighs in at 800MB and includes 1000 24 bit samples, including 240 loops at 170Bpm, and 760 One Shot Samples. Also included are 24 ready to play patches for Halion, Kontakt, EXS, SFZ and Reason NNXT compatible Soft samplers. Apple Loops, Reason Refill and Ableton Live versions are also available to purchase separately.
In detail producers should expect to find 100 Drum Loops, 20 Hat Loops, 20 Percussion Loops, 50 Music Construction Kit Loops, 50 Variation Themed Loops, 40 Fx Loops, plus 720 One Shot Drum Hits which are excellent for programming your own beats and glitch sequences.
Cast aside your drum & bass aspersions, Bop is an artist light-years ahead of the game and he’s determined to win the symphonic space race by stretching the parameters of electronic music.
Format Options Explained:
- Zip(main) format includes Acidised Wav and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
- Apple Loops format includes Apple Loops and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
- Reason Refill format includes Wav and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches NNXT and Kong. Comes as a .rfl compressed file only for use within Propellerheads Reason.
- Ableton Live Pack format includes Pre Warped Wav Loops and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Ableton Sampler. Comes as a .Alp File only for use within Ableton Live.
- Wav Loop Pack format includes Acidised Wav loop content only.
- One Shots & Sampler Patches format includes all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
Any references to any brands on this site/page, including reference to brands and instruments, are provided for description purposes only. For example references to instrument brands are provided to describe the sound of the instrument and/or the instrument used in the sample. Loopmasters do not have (nor do they claim) any association with or endorsement by these brands. Any goodwill attached to those brands rest with the brand owner. Loopmasters or its Suppliers do not accept any liability in relation to the content of the sample or the accuracy of the description. "RHODES" is a registered trademark of Joseph A Brandstetter.