Loopmasters welcomes the return of Los Angeles based producer & audio engineer, Colin C. with his latest addition to his Essential line of products for Logic Pro and Logic X users.
Ultrabeat Electronic Drum Kits features Colin’s own meticulously designed Drum Shots and Sounds creatively arranged into Logic’s Ultrabeat Drum Sampler that comes bundled free within the Logic environment.
Ultrabeat Electronic Drum Kits combines high quality original samples, Ultrabeat’s unique filtering and synthesis engine and Colin’s custom drum Channel Strip settings to provide mixed and ready-to-go drum channels for Electronic beat makers and sound designers working in Techno, Electro, House, Glitch, Dubstep and More.
Expect to hear Fat Kicks, Sharp Crisp Snares, Crunchy Glitched Noises, Punchy Percussion, Smooth Hats and Powerful Channel Strip FX Settings.
The Pack Includes
- 281 hand crafted samples, recorded with high end Apogee converters and presented in 24bit quality. Each sample was created by Colin from his choice arsenal of analog and digital hardware within The Cell Studio.
- 34 fully loaded Instrument Channel Strips for Ultrabeat. Click and load a wide variety of Ultrabeat kits, mixed and ready to go with complete signal chains for use in a multitude of musical styles. From the super clean to the heavy and dirty, all designed for ease of use in any project.
- 22 Ultrabeat Kits with 3 or more complete step sequences to help jump start your beat programming and quickly bring your ideas to light. Kits range from the classic to the extreme with no filler or fluff. Each drum hit takes full advantage of Ultrabeat’s unique filtering and effect processing.
- 5 Bonus Kits of Ultrabeat’s original sample library, reconstructed by Colin to showcase the best of the best from Logic’s stock Ultrabeat sounds. Features: House, Electro, Progressive, Techno and Trance kits fully tweaked to get the best out of Ultrabeat’s original content.
- For advanced users, Colin’s included an “INIT” Kit. Simply add your favorite drum samples into this pre-built Ultrabeat patch, and tweak away! Combined with the “INIT” Channel Strip, users can build their own patches while taking advantage of Colin’s insert settings in Logic Pro.
If you work within Logic Pro 9 or Logic X then this powerful and flexible drum kit collection will prove invaluable, so check out the demos and sample Ultrabeat Electronic Drums TODAY!
Learn the basics of Ultrabeat from Colin here and in case you missed it check out Colin’s Mix Essential Channel Strips for Logic here.
System Requirements: Complete Install of Logic Pro 9.1 or Higher, and/or Logic Pro X.
Any references to any brands on this site/page, including reference to brands and instruments, are provided for description purposes only. For example references to instrument brands are provided to describe the sound of the instrument and/or the instrument used in the sample. Loopmasters do not have (nor do they claim) any association with or endorsement by these brands. Any goodwill attached to those brands rest with the brand owner. Loopmasters or its Suppliers do not accept any liability in relation to the content of the sample or the accuracy of the description. "RHODES" is a registered trademark of Joseph A Brandstetter.