Inspired by forward-thinking labels such as Dirtybird Records, Aus Music, and artists such as Shiba San, Breach and Justin Martin - Future House pushes the boundaries of modern sound design, fusing the freshest sounds of Deep House with the futuristic, quirky sound of Bass Music and Future Garage…
Expect to find an eclectic collection of gritty swinging beats, lush chords & dusty stabs, twisted tops & groove loops, dark evolving bass, experimental vocal chops, crunchy drum hits & FX, as well as accompanying MIDI files for each melodic loop!
Future House delivers over 700 MB of stunningly produced sample content, divided neatly into folders of 124 and 126 BPM.
What’s included in the sample pack?
725 MB of 24-bit, royalty free wav sample content (1 GB including REX Loops)
- Drum Loops – 170 loops; including chunky drum grooves, gritty tops, futuristic broken beats, twisted hats and contemporary percussion - tastefully blending classic influences and modern trends. 32 full drum loops each including 5-6 variations (full, stripped, top, groove...)
- Bass Loops – 83 speaker-shattering low end grooves, morphing neuro bass, twisted subs, filthy FM workouts and deep analogue bass runs
- Synth / Key & Chord Loops – 60 futuristic chord loops, expressive, warped synths, lush keys and classic house stabs
- Groove & Vocal Loops – 50 cutting-edge vocal cuts, circuit-bent top loops, dirty percussion ensembles, granulized field recordings, intricate groove-assist loops and more…
- Drum Hits & Tones – 125 drum hits, punchy percussion licks and characterful bass tones
- Chord Stabs – 77 single-hit chord stabs, neatly labelled with musical key information
- Sound Effects – 18 risers, transitions, impacts and intricate tempo-synced fx loops
- MIDI Patterns – 127 MIDI files divided into ‘bass’ and ‘chord’ patterns. This folder includes the MIDI patterns from all of the library’s Bass and Synth/Chord loops
- Drum Kits – 11 ready-to-play drum kits & sampler patches for Battery, Kontakt, NN-XT, Halion and SFZ
- REX Loops - 337 REX2 loops
Produced by Garrett Rowland for Wave Alchemy
Any references to any brands on this site/page, including reference to brands and instruments, are provided for description purposes only. For example references to instrument brands are provided to describe the sound of the instrument and/or the instrument used in the sample. Loopmasters do not have (nor do they claim) any association with or endorsement by these brands. Any goodwill attached to those brands rest with the brand owner. Loopmasters or its Suppliers do not accept any liability in relation to the content of the sample or the accuracy of the description. "RHODES" is a registered trademark of Joseph A Brandstetter.