The Funky Jackin House sound returns to Loopmasters as Scott Diaz delivers the second Funktabulous instalment of Jackin House Essentials, loaded with a fresh collection of Bumpy Beats, Funky Bass Lines and Hooky Synths that will work in a wide variety of musical genres including Bass House, Jackin, Nu Disco, Funky, Nu School Deep and More.
Produced exclusively for Loopmasters by Scott Diaz, this Fresh new Copyright Free sample collection has all the ingredients to build full Jackin dance productions, with each sample perfectly tuned for maximum dance floor impact, loaded with that all important shuffle, pre EQ- ed and ready to bump.
Jackin House Essentials Vol 2 picks up from where Vol 1 left off and features some of the most Addictive, Grooves and Riffs you will find on any sample collection to date, producers should expect to hear Deep Squelchy Bass, Crisp Syncopated Beats, Broken Down Drum Layers, Seriously Funky Music Loops, Mashed Up Vocal Chops and Tempo Driven SFX.
The Funky Underground weighs in at nearly 1Gb and includes 388 Loops at 125 - 126 BPM plus 345 Single Sounds and Multi samples, with 72 ready to play soft sampler patches formatted for EXS, Halion, Kontakt, SFZ and Reason NNXT Samplers.
In detail producers should expect to find 917Mb of 24 Bit Quality Samples including 78 Bass Loops, 82 Full Drum Loops, 111 Drum Layer Loops, 15 Top Loops, 68 Music Loops, 20 Tempo SFX Loops, 14 Vocal Loops, 14 Bass Shots, 68 Music Loops, 9 Bass Multi Sampled Instruments, 30 Synth Stabs, 4 Synth Multi Sampled Instruments, 168 Drum Hits, 390 Rex 2 Files and 72 ready to play soft sampler patches formatted for EXS, Halion, Kontakt, SFZ and Reason NNXT Samplers. Available to Purchase Seperately as Apple Loops Reason Refill and Ableton Live Pack formats.
All Single Sounds in this pack have been tagged ready to use in Native Instruments Maschine making locating the sounds within the Maschine browser effortless.
Inspired by artists such as, The Inland Knights, Joey Youngman, Miguel Migs, Freaky Behaviour, Scrubfish, and Tommy Largo, and Labels such as Drop Music, Jackin Tracks, Flapjack, DigiFunk, Maracuja and PornoStar Records.
Volume 2 of this exciting series does not fail to deliver, with a booty load of Fresh N Funky, Club tested loops and shots guaranteed Rock the dance floor so check the demos and sample Jackin House Essentials Vol2 TODAY!
Volume 1 of Jackin House Essentials can be found here
Format Options Explained:
- Zip(main) format includes Acidised Wav and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
- Apple Loops format includes Apple Loops and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
- Reason Refill format includes Wav and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches NNXT and Kong. Comes as a .rfl compressed file only for use within Propellerheads Reason.
- Ableton Live Pack format includes Pre Warped Wav Loops and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Ableton Sampler. Comes as a .Alp File only for use within Ableton Live.
- Wav Loop Pack format includes Acidised Wav loop content only.
- One Shots & Sampler Patches format includes all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
- If in doubt we recommend you purchase the Zip (main) format which is usable with nearly all music applications and software.
Any references to any brands on this site/page, including reference to brands and instruments, are provided for description purposes only. For example references to instrument brands are provided to describe the sound of the instrument and/or the instrument used in the sample. Loopmasters do not have (nor do they claim) any association with or endorsement by these brands. Any goodwill attached to those brands rest with the brand owner. Loopmasters or its Suppliers do not accept any liability in relation to the content of the sample or the accuracy of the description. "RHODES" is a registered trademark of Joseph A Brandstetter.