Loopmasters joins forces with Pete Moss for an incredible Deep House sample collection that travels back in time and takes all the best sounds and influences from the roots of Deep House and Tech music and transforms them into future classic ear candy.
Pete has put together one tidy royalty free sample package using all the skills obtained throughout his dedicated career to the dance music scene, fusing Vintage Analogue and Digital synths alongside modern day plug-ins Pete used extensive layering and processing techniques to create brand new hybrid sounds that still have that all important classic sound retained.
Following his beginnings providing soundtracks for sunrises up and down the East Coast, Pete Moss settled himself down in Philly, a city with a warm reception to the soulful sounds of his selections. Having gathered equipment along the way, he focused intently on production and gained encouragement and inspiration form the musical clan that existed there which included the likes of King Britt, Josh Wink, and the whole Ovum cast & crew.
Over his career Pete has developed into one dance music's finest talents and reminds us constantly with his late night sets at Pacha Ibiza, Ministry Of Sound Uk and extensive US tours whilst his soulful and impeccable production skills serve up a steady stream of releases on labels such as Ovum Recordings, Alola, Recline, Nordic Trax, Sound Between Movement and Straight Shot Records, and indeed his present releases are staples for the community that no self-respecting DJ would be caught without.
Producers should expect to find Swinging Drums, Bubbling Basses, Warm Vintage Keys, Modulating SFX, Full Fat Multi Samples and Precision Sharp One Shots.
In Detail Expect to find 436Mb of 24Bit 44.1Khz loops and sounds including 35 Bass Loops, 45 Drum Loops, 52 Music Loops, 10 Ready to Play Drum Kits, 21 Bass Shots, 10 Bass Multi Sampled Instruments, 20 Synth Shots, 10 Multi Sampled Synth Instruments, 50 SFX, 132 Rex2 Files and 72 Soft Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, Exs24, Nnxt and Sfz Formats. The Collection is also available as Apple Loops, Ableton Live pack and Reason Refill formats to purchase separately.
The One Shots and Multi Samples are Tagged Ready for use in Native Instruments Maschine software.
If you like your sounds Deep and Techy then waste no more time and check out the demos and sample Pete Moss Deep House Roots TODAY!
Format Options Explained:
- Zip(main) format includes Acidised Wav and Rex2 Loops - all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
- Apple Loops format includes Apple Loops and Rex2 Loops - all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
- Reason Refill format includes Wav and Rex2 Loops - all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches NNXT and Kong. Comes as an .rfl compressed file only for use within Propellerheads Reason.
- Ableton Live Pack format includes Pre Warped Wav Loops and Rex2 Loops - all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Ableton Sampler. Comes as an .Alp File only for use within Ableton Live.
- Wav Loop Pack format includes Acidised Wav loop content only.
- One Shots & Sampler Patches format includes all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
- All Single Sounds and Multi Samples in this pack have been Tagged ready to use in Native Instruments Maschine
- If in doubt we recommend you purchase the Zip (main) format which is usable with nearly all music applications and software.
Any references to any brands on this site/page, including reference to brands and instruments, are provided for description purposes only. For example references to instrument brands are provided to describe the sound of the instrument and/or the instrument used in the sample. Loopmasters do not have (nor do they claim) any association with or endorsement by these brands. Any goodwill attached to those brands rest with the brand owner. Loopmasters or its Suppliers do not accept any liability in relation to the content of the sample or the accuracy of the description. "RHODES" is a registered trademark of Joseph A Brandstetter.