Retro Funk Vocals is all about that late ‘70s sound and lyrical phrasing with classic party anthem calls to the dancefloor such as: “Hot Wire, Give It To Me, Get Down, Bumpin’ and Takin’ It Higher” - it’s all there, ready to add a little funky-spice to your tracks. This essential funk vocal pack is packed with upbeat, hip-shakin’, booty-movin’ highly usable vocal phrases that will enhance and elevate your productions.
With over 2200+ loops, Retro Funk Vocals Vol 1, provides a variety of tempos and keys. Each vocal part has been lovingly crafted and processed through 70’s era vocal FX (and beyond) to provide that supa-funktastic vibe. Retro Funk Vocals will be a go-to pack for years to come as it’s built for maximum flexibility and usability.
Performed by Selena Evangeline, Retro Funk Vocals contains 6 song folders, Each main vocal phrase includes the breakout individual harmony parts (which are minimum 4 and maximum 6 parts), also included are 40 single line phrases.
INSIDE THE PACK
- Dry: Raw loops without any processing or FX. This allows you to start from scratch to create your own processed versions that is just right for your productions.
- 50s Megaphone: Thin, raw and aggressive sound
- Harmonizer: 1970s Eventine Emulation. From sci-fi sound design to pop music landmarks from David Bowie and AC/DC.
- LoFi: Emulating that dusty vintage sound of old vinyl that always sounds good.
- Multi FX: Distortion, Flanger, Chorus, Delay, Reverb, Filter & EQ - the Multi packs the full punch of tasteful and useful processing with a lot of groove.
- Echo: A nice simple and tasteful echo
- Reverb 1: The legendary Capitol Records Chamber reverb
- Reverb 2: A sweet, short EMT Plate reverb for ambience
- SlapBackEcho: Classic style slapback echo heard on countless recordings since the 50s
- Morphorder: Waves Morphoder (vocoder styles)
- Vocoder 1 & 2: Over the past four decades, vocoders have been used to stunning effect, transforming human voices into various forms of robot speak on hits by Herbie Hancock, Kraftwerk, Daft Punk, Afrika Bambaataa, and countless modern hit-making producers.
ABOUT SELENA EVANGELINE
Selena Evangeline is, without question, a world-class singer. The sounds of Ella Fitzgerald, Chaka Khan, Prince, and Stevie Wonder helped shape the musician she is today. As a multi-instrumentalist and songwriter, her songs are musical snapshots of real-life and emotions, from a real woman. Those "snapshots" helped to win her an Ontario Independent Music Award for Best Urban, Barrie New Music Award as well as honourable mention in the John Lennon Songwriting Competition. Selena has shared the studio and stages with Sheila E., Patrice Rushen, Jocelyn Brown, The Nylons, Latin Grammy winner Maia and the list goes on. https://www.selenaevangeline.com/
Please note, when releasing any production featuring this collection for public release, please use the following protocol for crediting:
You may not say your production features Selena Evangeline (As a collaborator, guest artist, co-writer or other) If you wish to credit Selena Evangeline on your production, please make it clear your production is using the "Retro Funk Vocals Sample Collection" only.
Any references to any brands on this site/page, including reference to brands and instruments, are provided for description purposes only. For example references to instrument brands are provided to describe the sound of the instrument and/or the instrument used in the sample. Loopmasters do not have (nor do they claim) any association with or endorsement by these brands. Any goodwill attached to those brands rest with the brand owner. Loopmasters or its Suppliers do not accept any liability in relation to the content of the sample or the accuracy of the description. "RHODES" is a registered trademark of Joseph A Brandstetter.