Loopmasters are very proud to present this fantastic Tech House sample collection from Dale Anderson and Anil Chawla - two of House music’s most impressive DJ/Producer combinations.
Anil and Dale are noted for a musical diversity that cuts across the deepest and Darkest Percussive House, to a tougher 4am club sound that borders the line between House and Techno.
Beatport darlings with a truly international following, Anil and Dale are a fine example of the UK's current electronic renaissance. As producers, their daring forays into worldwide dance culture have earned them plaudits aplenty.
Their track entitled "Leftorium", became one of the biggest Global Underground releases ever, staying in the Beatport top 10 for four months and garnering a nomination for Best Deep House track in the website'sBeatport Awards. Following on from this success, the pair were asked to put together the first ever GU Sample Pack,as well as mix the GU Classics compilation for the iconic brand.
Now Dale and Anil have compiled a fresh collection of "Global Tech House" grooves, samples and sounds which have all been produced in their studio in Mumbai, and which are destined to grace multiple future dance chart releases over the coming months.
This sample pack reflects the production diversity of this duo. Loopy, Melodic, Tribal and Techy, the pack offers a wide range of elements to work with and layer into your own unique productions. Think Fanciulli, Marco Carola or Loco Dice, and you're in the right ballpark.
Including Deep and Percussive Drum loops, split into layers for maximum flexibility and incorporating tuned percussion for that tribal feel, Minimal Bass Loops, Techy Vox, Atmospheric Chord Riffs, Minimal Jazzed Pianos, Percussive Elements and much more - this is a great Tech House pack for producers merging all forms of popular House sounds.
In detail Global Tech House weighs in at over 800MB and includes 685 loops between 124 - 128 Bpm, with 272 Loops and 413 One Shot Samples in total. Also included are 65 ready to play patches for Halion, Kontakt, EXS, SFZ and Reason NNXT soft samplers. Apple Loops, Reason Refill and Ableton Live pack versions are also available to purchase separately.
In detail you get 62 Bass Loops, 135 Drum parts, 75 Music Loops, 103 bass Tones, 170 One Shot Drum Samples, 26 FX, 94 Instrument Sounds, plus 20 Vocal Samples.
Sample the future of Global Tech House with Anil Chawla and Dale Anderson!
Format Options Explained:
- Zip(main) format includes Acidised Wav and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
- Apple Loops format includes Apple Loops and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
- Reason Refill format includes Wav and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches NNXT and Kong. Comes as a .rfl compressed file only for use within Propellerheads Reason.
- Ableton Live Pack format includes Pre Warped Wav Loops and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Ableton Sampler. Comes as a .Alp File only for use within Ableton Live.
- Wav Loop Pack format includes Acidised Wav loop content only.
- One Shots & Sampler Patches format includes all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
If in doubt we recommend you purchase the Zip(main) format which is usable with nearly all music applications and software.
Any references to any brands on this site/page, including reference to brands and instruments, are provided for description purposes only. For example references to instrument brands are provided to describe the sound of the instrument and/or the instrument used in the sample. Loopmasters do not have (nor do they claim) any association with or endorsement by these brands. Any goodwill attached to those brands rest with the brand owner. Loopmasters or its Suppliers do not accept any liability in relation to the content of the sample or the accuracy of the description. "RHODES" is a registered trademark of Joseph A Brandstetter.