It's time to rock the space disco as Loopmasters sees a welcome return by Eclectic Producer Justin Robertson with his second wave of genre crossing loops and sounds all drenched in Funk and Groove. Cosmic Techno Disco is full of Quirky Unique Ear Candy and is sure to prove invaluable for Techno, Disco and Progressive Producers worldwide looking for fresh new ingredients for their productions.
Justin Robertson is an Eclectic producer of note who has worked in areas as diverse as Dancehall, House and Art pop. Justin is a DJ of international repute; is a creator of bespoke Acid house; a Remixer for the likes of Steve Mason, The Mystery Jets, Bjork, and Felix Da Housecat and is well known for his Lionrock project, Thee Earls, and most recently is enjoying great success and a new generation of admirers with his latest moniker The Deadstock 33s.
"I've crafted a package of outer space sounds and loops, that I hope you'll all dig!
In this sample pack i've gone for a wider variety of bpms , there is something for those who want to create a slow n chunky cosmic sound, as well as plenty for the more uptempo techno/disco heads. The sound sources are also varied from the real live drum sounds, to the deeply synthetic machine funk loops, i've tried to gather together sounds that are trippy and timeless, so you can reference the old school whilst creating music for the future!"
"Cosmic Techno Disco" weighs in at 396MB and includes 337 24 Bit samples, with 151 Loops between 85 - 150Bpm, and 186 Single Sounds. Also included are 70 Ready to play patches for Reason NNXT, Halion, Kontakt, EXS and SFZ compatible soft samplers. The package is also available in Apple Loops, Reason Refill and Ableton Live pack formats separately.
In detail Justin expect to find 396Mb of Royalty free samples including 31 Bass Loops, 49 Drum Loops, 33 Music Loops, 38 Percussion Loops, 62 Drum Hits, 18 Bass Shots, 19 SFX Hits, 17 Instrument Hits, 39 Drum Fills, 6 Bass Multi Sampled Instruments, 151 Rex2 Files and 70 Soft Sampler Patches.
The scope for using these samples across genres is huge. With Justin's wide influences and experience this Unique sample collection will guarantee a Timeless selection of loops and sounds which will work well for producers working in House, Disco and Progressive styles for a long time.
If you are looking for a new collection of eclectic samples for House, Techno, Disco or Progressive Styles, we recommend you check out this incredible sample pack today!
Format Options Explained:
- Zip(main) format includes Acidised Wav and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
- Apple Loops format includes Apple Loops and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
- Reason Refill format includes Wav and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches NNXT and Kong. Comes as a .rfl compressed file only for use within Propellerheads Reason.
- Ableton Live Ready Pack format includes Pre Warped Wav Loops and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Ableton Sampler. Comes as a self install .Alp File that will import all clips and instruments into your Library. Only for use within Ableton Live Suite 8.2.6+.
- Wav Loop Pack format includes Acidised Wav loop content only.
- One Shots & Sampler Patches format includes all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
Any references to any brands on this site/page, including reference to brands and instruments, are provided for description purposes only. For example references to instrument brands are provided to describe the sound of the instrument and/or the instrument used in the sample. Loopmasters do not have (nor do they claim) any association with or endorsement by these brands. Any goodwill attached to those brands rest with the brand owner. Loopmasters or its Suppliers do not accept any liability in relation to the content of the sample or the accuracy of the description. "RHODES" is a registered trademark of Joseph A Brandstetter.