In a darkly lit room with enough cabling to rewire a house a huge metallic monster sits ready to unleash its euphonious tongue as Loopmasters proudly present, Sounds from the modular. This brand new sample collection filled with analogue electronic bleeps, modulations, sweeps, pads and filthy noises, takes you on a journey back to life before MIDI and soft synths, a time when adventuring synthesizer pilots were the pioneers of the sonic world.
Produced by Mike Hulme of U&A Recordings exclusively for Loopmasters, Sounds from the Modular sees an impressive custom built modular synth with monstrous analogue tones, riffing out cutting edge Techno basslines, epic washing pads with glitchy bleeps and Techy Modulations all performed Live by Mike and tempo synced for total accuracy.
Expect to find: 1.66GB of loops and sound FX such as ground shaking Bass, Dirty Modulating Arps, Lofi Bleeps, Epic Chords, Ear Twisting SFX, Robotic Rhythms, White Noise Sweeps, and Massive Epic Pads.
In Detail you will find, 1.66GB of 24Bit 44.1 Quality Loops and Sounds including 126 Bass Loops, 54 Modular Rhythm Loops, 4 Bass Multi Sampled Instruments, 20 Bass Stabs, 170 FX Bleeps, 42 Chord Stabs, 33 Pads, 60 Textures and 246 Rex2 Files. Also included are 104 ready to play soft sampler patches for Kontakt, Halion, Exs24, Nnxt and Sfz formats with Apple Loops, Reason Refill and Ableton Live set available separately.
All the sounds have been perfectly sampled using high end equipment to maintain every nuance from the analog circuitry. The Loops are all sampled at 128 Bpm for upmost flexibility in modern dance styles, suitable for Techno, Tech House, Underground House, Minimal, Cinematic Soundscapes and much more.
- EURORACK MODULAR
- Analogue Systems: RS-95e, RS-380
- Bubblesound: uLFO (with customised voice chip & tracking upgrades)
- Wiard/Malekko: Oscillator, Boogie Filter
- Tiptop Audio: z2040
- Intellijel: uFold, Quad Invert
- Doepfer: A-101-2 Low Pass Gate, A-138b & A-138c Mixers (OP Amp upgrades: OP484FPZ & LM4562NA), A-143-2 Quad ADSR, A183-1 Dual Attenuator, A-132-3 Dual VCA (CEM3360 chip).
- Makenoise: MATHS, ModDemix
- Kenton: Solo USB
- Analogue Solutions Telemark
- TL Audio C-5021 Valve Compressor (with custom valve upgrade)
- Dbx 266XL compressor/gate
- Mackie 1604VLZ Pro
- RME Multiface
- Guitar pedals: Electro Harmonix: Deluxe Memory Man, Small Stone Nano & Stereo Poly Chorus, Malekko: Spring Chicken, Blackout Effectors: Musket Fuzz v2, Boss: DS-1, WMD: Geiger Counter.
If you're looking for a taste of a true analogue monster but don't have enough floor space to fit one then sample the "Sounds from the Modular" Today!
Format Options Explained:
- Zip(main) format includes Acidised Wav and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
- Apple Loops format includes Apple Loops and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
- Reason Refill format includes Wav and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches NNXT and Kong. Comes as a .rfl compressed file only for use within Propellerheads Reason.
- Ableton Live Ready Pack format includes Pre Warped Wav Loops and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Ableton Sampler. Comes as a self install .Alp File that will import all clips and instruments into your Library. Only for use within Ableton Live Suite 8.2.6+.
- Wav Loop Pack format includes Acidised Wav loop content only.
- One Shots & Sampler Patches format includes all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.