Rob Talbott from Dodge & Fuski takes us through the new Bass Engine Hip Hop Bass Plugin from Dope VST
Three Decades of Hip Hop Bass
With Bass Engine we have studied the last three decades of Hip Hop production and have the selected the most representative bass sounds of that era. These basses include everything from dusty jazzy upright bass to floor shaking 808’s and everything in between.
• 300 Pre-EQ’d Hip Hop bass instruments including 15 fat 808′s.
• Unrivaled collection of the Finest USEABLE Hip Hop bass instruments ever!
• 50 Hip Hop MIDI basslines included featuring a selection of styles and keys.
• Built in glide, pan and drive controls.
• Built in ADSR controls.
• Includes a built in analog style reverb.
• Ultra low CPU usage [perfect if you own a laptop / tablet / low spec PC/MAC]
• Ultra fast patch loading [flick through patches in lightening quick times]
• Program your basslines manually or use a MIDI/USB controller/keyboard/MPD.
For more information and to purchase visit our sister site Plugin Boutique here.